Silly Stuff - Page 198
Page 198 of 426 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Word is going round Buoni and Roberts are getting demoted. Wtf did they do ?

Unregistered
    I think it’s time to do the vote of no confidence on this Chief. This place is falling apart and she doesn’t give a crap. Only cares about herself. Not to mention her continuous poor leadership and incompetence.

Unregistered
    How does an agency go about doing a vote of no confidence? Also we need to recognize K.H. for a great job. Does anyone have a trophy, all players deserve a trophy even if they suck!

Unregistered
    I agree, Sonia is a nice lady but we should have this vote of no confidence ready for the next CM so they can address this. Enough is enough. Also, Has anyone noticed the command staff pics in the lobby? Who is the head of this organization? I see no one on top. I know this appears to be a minor thing but very telling how someone leads from behind.

Unregistered
    I heard we had a decent meeting with the city for negotiations. Hopefully things continue to improve.

Unregistered
    AR should get out on a hearing disability of being tone deaf. Moron never listens to his radio and always has to get toned. Not to mention he’s lazy af!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AR should get out on a hearing disability of being tone deaf. Moron never listens to his radio and always has to get toned. Not to mention he’s lazy af!
    You have my support on that for sure. He must be distracted by the company he keeps.

Unregistered
    I agree, Sonia is a nice lady but we should have this vote of no confidence ready for the next CM so they can address this. Enough is enough. Also, Has anyone noticed the command staff pics in the lobby? Who is the head of this organization? I see no one on top. I know this appears to be a minor thing but very telling how someone leads from behind.

When is the survey coming out?

Unregistered
    When is the survey coming out?
    The union is working on it.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know when the vote of no confidence survey is coming out?

Page 198 of 426 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast