It's On! PBA vs IUPA - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DLE employees are the department
    Your not even a third of the agency. Your like the produce department at Public

Unregistered
    But by far the most important

Unregistered
    Oh you must mean Publix? You dumbass jailer.

Unregistered

Wink Dumb is dumb

Hey dummy.....It's You're not your.

Inmates need toilet paper in D block.

Unregistered
    I admit it. I bought into the whole IUPA thing. I didn't like being part of the teamsters, but I thought the PBA guys were too busy to care about BSO and Lee was a tool. With the PBA, if you found yourself in a shooting, we got Alfero. I thought, what the hell...lets give IUPA a shot. Now I am watching them turn down a raise and insert them into local and state politics. Every time I see Bell on an interview or quoted in the paper I want to hide. Totally embarrassing. Is there a union out there that can just represent us, pick the right battles, improve our position and not make us all look like A-holes in the process??? I heard the PBA petition had almost 500 signatures. Blast me if you want, unless JB figures a way to right this ship, my vote is to go back to the PBA.

Unregistered
    I admit it. I bought into the whole IUPA thing. I didn't like being part of the teamsters, but I thought the PBA guys were too busy to care about BSO and Lee was a tool. With the PBA, if you found yourself in a shooting, we got Alfero. I thought, what the hell...lets give IUPA a shot. Now I am watching them turn down a raise and insert them into local and state politics. Every time I see Bell on an interview or quoted in the paper I want to hide. Totally embarrassing. Is there a union out there that can just represent us, pick the right battles, improve our position and not make us all look like A-holes in the process??? I heard the PBA petition had almost 500 signatures. Blast me if you want, unless JB figures a way to right this ship, my vote is to go back to the PBA.
    Well that's 1 vote for the PBA and 1300 for IUPA. Wait, the sheriffs PR firm can't vote silly!

Unregistered
    We left the PBA because they couldn't right their own ship. They still haven't, in fact it's starting to look more like the Titanic. The current President of the PBA is worried about his own position, so he doesn't give a $h!t about BSO at the moment. Seeing that Bob and Meghan are still involved it would appear that the PBA hasn't corrected the few simple things we asked for in order for them to have a chance of us returning. That tells me all I need to know, the good ole boy system is still in place.....no thank you PBA. btw when is the PERC election I keep hearing about? Oh wait the President of the PBA probably doesn't want that to go out yet because when they lose again he's definitely done! Enjoy retirement dirtbag!

Unregistered
    But by far the most important
    Go clean the puke and spit in your patrol car! Only a third and a few lowlifes.

Unregistered
    Took the PBA 6 months to get "Almost 500 signatures" It took IUPA a couple of days to get more than that for a vote of no confidence. You want to know why Jeff Bell does the things he does? Its because the IUPA membership wants him to. Maybe not all the members but clearly a majority. This is what happens when the membership has a voice and a vote.

I don't know why I bother to explain because its plainly obvious after looking at the PERC debacle that the PBA knows nothing about how voting works.

Unregistered
    Took the PBA 6 months to get "Almost 500 signatures" It took IUPA a couple of days to get more than that for a vote of no confidence. You want to know why Jeff Bell does the things he does? Its because the IUPA membership wants him to. Maybe not all the members but clearly a majority. This is what happens when the membership has a voice and a vote.

I don't know why I bother to explain because its plainly obvious after looking at the PERC debacle that the PBA knows nothing about how voting works.
    The PBA can’t get votes the honest way that’s why they cut corner’s, scam and lie hoping one day to get BSO membership money. Fat Bob and crew had their chance for years and screwed the pooch. IUPA has done more for the membership in a short period of time than the PBA ever did in 20 + years!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast