More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 54
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not just a speeding ticket. It's a matter of principle. And Troopers seem to forget that there is more to the experience than a ticket. Being disrespectful without recourse is straight up bs. No other profession would allow it. I'm sure you've heard the story of the black (sorry, I can't remember his name) Trooper in A who gave a ticket to a SO deputy one week after the same deputy saved his ass on a traffic stop. He was getting his ass beat, called for backup and the deputy saved him. And then the trooper gave him a ticket. That has nothing to do with the money. It's principle. And it's personal. Good luck getting a quick response the next time you hit your oh sh*t button.
    Even if this is true, every agency out there knows (or should by now) that FHP is going to issue a ticket if they call us to work a crash.

Just like they write troopers tickets at crashes.

If you dont like the outcome, take it up with your agency about why they have to call FHP instead of handling their own crashes.

Unregistered
    Even if this is true, every agency out there knows (or should by now) that FHP is going to issue a ticket if they call us to work a crash.

If you dont like the outcome, take it up with your agency about why they have to call FHP instead of handling their own crashes.
    This was a traffic stop, not a crash.

Unregistered
    As an Escambia unit, we usually tend to work our own midnights but why can’t the other counties not work their own midnights. They either opt for training, call out sick or they are too tired. I can see how fed up the other troopers are for getting screwed over all the time.
    Stfu with this BS. "As an Escambia unit," you ain't special MF'er!!! When was the last time you left Escambia county on midnights? "The other" Troopers are driving from one end of the panhandle to the other working 3 counties while "Escambia unit" is sitting at the station. I have worked crashes at the 19-mile marker (One mile from the Escambia country line) that I drove an hour to get to while "Escambia Unit" twiddles his/her thumbs at the station 10 minutes away.

On midnight we work all 4 counties unless you're an Escambia unit then you elite and get an extra 5k to only work Escambia.

And stop hating on DN for knowing how to fill out a Training Request

I am getting to the point that I really hate the vast majority of you.

Unregistered
    Stfu with this BS. "As an Escambia unit," you ain't special MF'er!!! When was the last time you left Escambia county on midnights? "The other" Troopers are driving from one end of the panhandle to the other working 3 counties while "Escambia unit" is sitting at the station. I have worked crashes at the 19-mile marker (One mile from the Escambia country line) that I drove an hour to get to while "Escambia Unit" twiddles his/her thumbs at the station 10 minutes away.

On midnight we work all 4 counties unless you're an Escambia unit then you elite and get an extra 5k to only work Escambia.

And stop hating on DN for knowing how to fill out a Training Request

I am getting to the point that I really hate the vast majority of you.
    Your initials would be fun to know.

Unregistered

Come forward

Your initials would be fun to know.
    I agree, who are you? Give us a hint.

Unregistered

It is true but that happened like over 5 years ago

Unregistered

Listen up citizens

For the love of Jesus could Pensacola district get any worse. I sit there in the district meeting today and listen to the supervisors run their sucks about this and that. They want to cry like school girls about crap that doesn’t matter. How about focusing on why you still have Troopers leaving at an alarming rate. You think because we get 7-8 rookies from the academy that we are set. But what you fail to remember is that 1 has recently been fired, 2 are under investigation, 1 just promoted to THI, 2 THI guys leaving within 90 days, and 3 on the transfer list to CVE. It’s a total disaster. The reason calls are holding for 4-6 hours at a time is because the supervisors won’t leave the station. So next time I hear one single ****-skin supervisor ask me why it took so long to get on scene or work a crash I’m going to look at him and say “well it must not be to important because not one single Sgt or Lt bothered to get off their fat ass and strike a lick to anything”. The new guys are staying in trouble, ****y as all get out, and taking hours to work parking lot crashes. Until Napoleon, and Clueless Fast are gone from FHP, nothing will ever change in the district. And take those sorry ass Lt’s and Sgt’s with you. We need a whole new staff, and supervisors that actually care and appreciate us. And let’s not forget the wicked witch of the west ol Tristy. I swear I have took dumps that were more precious than her. She is undoubtedly the most hated person in the entire State of Florida. Pretty sad when she gets into a fender bender and Troopers are fighting with each other to avoid working her crash. Between her hateful ass and her Godzilla breath, please retire already. In closing, this place has gotten worse, not better.

Unregistered
    For the love of Jesus could Pensacola district get any worse. I sit there in the district meeting today and listen to the supervisors run their sucks about this and that. They want to cry like school girls about crap that doesn’t matter. How about focusing on why you still have Troopers leaving at an alarming rate. You think because we get 7-8 rookies from the academy that we are set. But what you fail to remember is that 1 has recently been fired, 2 are under investigation, 1 just promoted to THI, 2 THI guys leaving within 90 days, and 3 on the transfer list to CVE. It’s a total disaster. The reason calls are holding for 4-6 hours at a time is because the supervisors won’t leave the station. So next time I hear one single ****-skin supervisor ask me why it took so long to get on scene or work a crash I’m going to look at him and say “well it must not be to important because not one single Sgt or Lt bothered to get off their fat ass and strike a lick to anything”. The new guys are staying in trouble, ****y as all get out, and taking hours to work parking lot crashes. Until Napoleon, and Clueless Fast are gone from FHP, nothing will ever change in the district. And take those sorry ass Lt’s and Sgt’s with you. We need a whole new staff, and supervisors that actually care and appreciate us. And let’s not forget the wicked witch of the west ol Tristy. I swear I have took dumps that were more precious than her. She is undoubtedly the most hated person in the entire State of Florida. Pretty sad when she gets into a fender bender and Troopers are fighting with each other to avoid working her crash. Between her hateful ass and her Godzilla breath, please retire already. In closing, this place has gotten worse, not better.
    Well damn, did you at least enjoy the slide show from that Nate guy at the meeting????

Unregistered
    http://www.wuwf.org/post/fhp-recruit...-need-troopers

Even this article mentioned earlier in 2018 shows how severely understaffed FHP is in Pensacola. Wasting money, time, and resources to train and certify each trooper in hopes they're willing to work for less with no step plan is just wishful thinking.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast