Deerfield Beach incompetence - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered

Who cares

Who gives a ****. We need raises and better health care Enough of this bullshit. If your so upset open you own business. Cops.are.the biggest ****en.pussies.

Unregistered

Stop crying

I agree. They have nothing better to do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously. Is his off-duty business an actual vendor for BSO?
    It appears to be doing business here. Think about that.

Unregistered
    Who gives a ****. We need raises and better health care Enough of this bullshit. If your so upset open you own business. Cops.are.the biggest ****en.pussies.
    Nice diversion attempt, what’s wrong, you don’t want people to know those are chesters bounce houses at your fund raisers. But by all means bring your kids on down.

Unregistered
    Clearly there’s some issue here. Why hasn’t anyone reported this? This is so serious. I can’t believe anyone with knowledge would be ok simply complaining about it for 8 pages on this sight. I would destroy you and sue your ass off if my kid got hurt and you didn’t report this! You write in here like it will do something. PICK UP THE F-Ing PHONE if you know something. Really a bunch of cowards

Inspector General’s Office
    department of hildren and families
    Internal affairs
    Attorney general
    Florida department of law enforcement

The people deserve better
    Obviously you didn’t read the whole post. It’s been reported. The state attorney Michael Satz refused to prosecute under the no likelihood of conviction cop out.

The reason I’m guessing is they probably didn’t want to put an 8 year old autistic kid on the stand as their star witness, and let some scumbag defense attorney cross examine her.

The only thing we have left is to get the message out.

Unregistered
    Guess they don't have the bravado of Pompano Beach. There's a district. Recently handcuffed a 10 year old autistic kid, under 100lbs, and under 4 ft tall, for girlslapping a large bully in self defense on the special needs bus. How's that for community policing? More names added to the list of incompetents.

This is gonna be one embarrassing 2020 campaign for more folks than the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Guess they don't have the bravado of Pompano Beach. There's a district. Recently handcuffed a 10 year old autistic kid, under 100lbs, and under 4 ft tall, for girlslapping a large bully in self defense on the special needs bus. How's that for community policing? More names added to the list of incompetents.

This is gonna be one embarrassing 2020 campaign for more folks than the Sheriff.
    The Sheriff’s two words of the day is “ice mocha”.

As in I thought it was a good idea to hire an accused child molester to put up bounce houses because ICE MOCHA lot of weed.

Unregistered
    thats a good one LOL

Unregistered

Juicy word

Word of the day is JUICY, as in:

If JUICY the child molester at your school, run as fast as you can.

Unregistered

Yep. Unbelievable. There's deputies in that district who have disabled children and know exactly how to exactly how to engage and diffuse a situation. But...who shows up for these calls? Another ignorant and useless jerk.

Another one for the pile. It's growing.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast