Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let’s talk about the ones who left. They have been stealing time for years. Driving cars and getting into accidents and leaving the scene of the accident and then lying about it. How many citizen complaints with use of force did you cover up. Let’s talk about violating people’s rights. Stealing stuff from the police department. Writing false reports and giving false accounts of what happened. Outwardly saying how they were targeting citizens in the community because they don’t like them. Clay and *****detti! Get a ****ing life you bunch of losers. Stop using the forum to spread lies and gossip. You should’ve never been cops in the first place. Bunch of cry baby *****es!
Hey, this is very interesting. Not sure if it is good or bad for the Police Department. First, let’s talk about these accusations. If they were stealing time for years it goes back to my point whey was the administration letting it happen. I do not care who the officers were or are that are stilling time, this can only happen if the administration lets it happen. You state they drive cars and get into accidents and leave the scene of the accident and then lie about it. Again, I was told about one officer doing this and it was my understanding he resigned to avoid being fired. Seems like something happened right at that time. But I think it was several of the supervisors that have left that handled that investigation. Citizen complaints about use of force covered up. If this was taking place again I ask why was the administration letting it happen? We can say the same thing about violating people’s rights, stealing from the Police Department, and writing false reports or giving false accounts of what happened. Look the Officers that left were not fired nor were they under investigation. So again, you continue to raise questions about the management of the agency, so you are making my point for me. Now you specifically name one person and I have no clue who you are trying to name with the other. I know Clay and all he will tell me about why he left is that he had a difference in opinion on where the agency was heading, and he seems to be very happy with where he is, and what he is doing. I will again ask you if you are accusing him of the above behavior, it is my understanding he was employed there for a long time why had the administration not fired him. Why did he resign, why was he not fired? Was the other officer fired? You state they should have never been cops in the first place. Can you elaborate? Did they not meet the standards? You only talk about two. What about the others, why did they leave? Wasn’t it a total of seven? You must be part of the administration calling names and pointing fingers. No matter what you try to say if it is true, why was it being allowed. Why are some of the same issued you point out and accuse others of being allowed still?