Charles Nanney running for BSO Sheriff? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Is this the same Nanney from Central District late 80s always crashing cars in chases and shootout in projects ? Last if the ghetto gunfighters lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the same Nanney from Central District late 80s always crashing cars in chases and shootout in projects ? Last if the ghetto gunfighters lol

Broward county may be ready for a Republican Sheriff after the Parkland FIASCO! Nick Navarro was a Republican and was a tough on crime sheriff. Nanny may have too many skeletons, which always seem to come out when someone runs for office. Either way, Broward would be 10 TIMES better off with Nanney than the clown they have! Don't be a pu$$y Nanney, GO FOR IT))

Unregistered
    What makes Nanney great is what wont get him job, he's too independant and wont do what the mayor or governor wants. The governor will appoint a “do boy” not a cop.

Unregistered
    What makes Nanney great is what wont get him job, he's too independant and wont do what the mayor or governor wants. The governor will appoint a “do boy” not a cop.
    You’re right Nanney is a legion...in his own mind!

Unregistered
    Nah babe, your probably thinking of V. Caldera the original little general

Unregistered
    Nah babe, your probably thinking of V. Caldera the original little general
    Wow, Vinnie, that is a name from the past. You are correct though.

Unregistered
    You’re right Nanney is a legion...in his own mind!
    If true he would like what your subconcious revealed in regards to how you feel about him lol:

le·gion
    ˈlējən/Submit
    noun
    a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.
    synonyms: brigade, regiment, battalion, company, troop, division, squadron, squad, platoon, phalanx, unit, force
    "a military legion"

Unregistered
    If true he would like what your subconcious revealed in regards to how you feel about him lol:

le·gion
    ˈlējən/Submit
    noun
    a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.
    synonyms: brigade, regiment, battalion, company, troop, division, squadron, squad, platoon, phalanx, unit, force
    "a military legion"
    Maybe he meant to say lesion.

Unregistered
    Wow, Vinnie, that is a name from the past. You are correct though.
    yeah, some of us old timers with more than 25 years remember Caldera... i always thought he was a good guy..just a little general complex (but he is the original)...lol.. shame that he was 07/resigned for that 2001 ''mystery authorization'' for ''motors training.'' he was in BLE 117 class back in 1987..the class right before mine...last i heard, he was an airline pilot...anyways, be safe everyone

Unregistered
    yeah, some of us old timers with more than 25 years remember Caldera... i always thought he was a good guy..just a little general complex (but he is the original)...lol.. shame that he was 07/resigned for that 2001 ''mystery authorization'' for ''motors training.'' he was in BLE 117 class back in 1987..the class right before mine...last i heard, he was an airline pilot...anyways, be safe everyone
    1987 huh...Those were the good old days, when everyone was an FTO to a bottle of Jack Daniels in the passenger seat...Just ask Fred Taylor

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast