Hammocks children
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hammocks children

Seems to me that Hammocks district gets all the brasses children. I guess it's a "safe place" and not Northside.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems to me that Hammocks district gets all the brasses children. I guess it's a "safe place" and not Northside.
    It has been going on forever. Used to be if you played softball some Chief who late went to prison would make sure you went to Midwest out of the academy so you could be in his Red Team. These so called majors sit around a room and choose who goes to their districts as though they were cattle. Of course their children go to Hammocks. Only the children of lesser Gods get to go to Northside.

Unregistered

Safe?

No 1 has ever say Northside was safe. You would have to b stupid to think that. Rite now Hammocks has best brass and best supervisors running the district.
    won’t last long so the children of the brass will get sent somewhere else soon. But for now Hammocks is VIP. One thing is for sure: change is constant

Unregistered
    No 1 has ever say Northside was safe. You would have to b stupid to think that. Rite now Hammocks has best brass and best supervisors running the district.
    won’t last long so the children of the brass will get sent somewhere else soon. But for now Hammocks is VIP. One thing is for sure: change is constant
    Best brass? Lmao! You must be one of the entitled whining *******s that got placed in a specialized unit before ever having a take home car. Glad it finally back fired with that new kid who just hit 2 years & got kicked out of CST. Of course daddy placed a call (another). He’s not going back to patrol. Little ******* should be embarrassed.

Unregistered
    I work in hammocks and yes the brass tell the supervisors not to be strict and be lenient on us. t’s to not hurt our majors chances of being promoted. But I’m from the military and I know this is not a good way to go because eventually you get the results of slack leadership. I guess for now we have what we have.

Unregistered
    Hammocks GIU is full of ball players and friends and family. Why do you think there’s little turnover, most people use GIU as a stepping stone to move on to HQ but in hammocks they aren’t smart enough to survive there so they go to Hammocks GIU with a year on and stay there for the whole career!

Unregistered
    Hammocks has some bad reviews in Google.

Unregistered
    Young man, please take a writing course. Your grammar ia atrocious. I would hate having to sign off on your reports. People judge you by the way you write. Take time and think before you write your thoughts down.

Unregistered

?

Best brass? Lmao! You must be one of the entitled whining *******s that got placed in a specialized unit before ever having a take home car. Glad it finally back fired with that new kid who just hit 2 years & got kicked out of CST. Of course daddy placed a call (another). He’s not going back to patrol. Little ******* should be embarrassed.
    Who pissed in ur cereal

Unregistered

Talking out of your ass lol

How about next time before you talk about something you have not a clue about you educate yourself and know what happened first before make yourself look like a bitter asshole. That new kid you’re talking about worked his ass off and daddy had nothing to do with it. You’re just hating because you’re not shit and a nobody. You wish you could be even half the cop him and his daddy is.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast