Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We can easily see that you replied twice acting like two different people.

Why does it bother you that I point out you cant spell?

Why does it bother you that I have two degrees?

Why does it bother you that I like working here?

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.
At what point did you deduce I was trying to act like 2 different people? I'm guessing that it's written somewhere that there's time restrictions between your posts/replies?

What makes you think I can't speel, or I'm unedumakated? I gradiated from skool and went to kollege just like yoo. Also have a few degreez. (See what I did there? I dumbed it up for ya)

When did I ever say it bothered me you have two on-line degrees? I'm very f'ing proud o' ya.

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter.

If you're shooting skills are anything like your responses (quick, unsteady, and without thought or proper training) I'm certain your target looks like $#!t when you're done with it. Probably looks like you shot a few rounds of 00 buckshot at it from 25 yds.

Good luck college boy.