Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination

It's okay to openly violate DOs with bizzare ridiculous tattoos not even under religious reasons, but clearly a violation and immediate reprimand to grow a shade or full beard or Manchu. I think it's unfair and straightforward discrimination. It's about time Us Men wishing to express our culture to be allowed to grow a beard without a doctors note. I'm tired of keeping quiet and seeing these nerds tat up after or during Probation. Females and males with tats on neck fingers hands and arms. This is BULL and I can't express my Latin or Afro American believes or religion!!! Dear Chief and Human resources take all this into account and allow us to express our ancestors culture and if not treat all the same and order all tatted arms to be covered at roll call and during incidents inside people's homes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's okay to openly violate DOs with bizzare ridiculous tattoos not even under religious reasons, but clearly a violation and immediate reprimand to grow a shade or full beard or Manchu. I think it's unfair and straightforward discrimination. It's about time Us Men wishing to express our culture to be allowed to grow a beard without a doctors note. I'm tired of keeping quiet and seeing these nerds tat up after or during Probation. Females and males with tats on neck fingers hands and arms. This is BULL and I can't express my Latin or Afro American believes or religion!!! Dear Chief and Human resources take all this into account and allow us to express our ancestors culture and if not treat all the same and order all tatted arms to be covered at roll call and during incidents inside people's homes.
    I say lets hire an attorney and file a class action lawsuit.

Unregistered
    True let's see how many views this gets and members both views on matter

Unregistered
    It's bothersome when a member is kicked out of a unit for not shaving on a particular date, but members branish all sorts of new offensive tattoos and it's all completely okay.

Unregistered
    what's offensive to u, may not be to me. that's true. What's not offensive to u, may then be offensive to me. A dragon koi fish, a scorpion, a two headed horse or 305 on neck may be really offensive to me and a butterfly or a three headed ladybug may perhaps be okay. In return men or a woman with a beard will never ever be offensive to anyone.

Unregistered
    We need change

Unregistered
    So you wonder where the professionalism has gone.

Unregistered
    We need change
    A lawsuit is what we need. Nothing ever gets done in the city without a lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Officer Stephanie Ulmer looks sexy ass hell with that sleeve tattoo. Damn Mami I want to be your baby daddy!!!

Unregistered
    Officer Stephanie Ulmer looks sexy ass hell with that sleeve tattoo. Damn Mami I want to be your baby daddy!!!
    Lmao!!!!! Sail down sailer

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast