Jenkins will bring Steadman down
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins will bring Steadman down

Jenkins does not believe in GOD, country, family, morals, family values. He will go out of control even more if he doesn't have adult supervision. If detached to the PBA, he will undoudetly bring down the person responsible for bringing him over. He was neutral during the elections, meaning he bad mouthed Rivera and did the same to Stahl. He stands for nothing and no one.
    Send him to the road and make him actually work for once.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins does not believe in GOD, country, family, morals, family values. He will go out of control even more if he doesn't have adult supervision. If detached to the PBA, he will undoudetly bring down the person responsible for bringing him over. He was neutral during the elections, meaning he bad mouthed Rivera and did the same to Stahl. He stands for nothing and no one.
    I knew this piece of self serving crap before he was a police officer. He was the same immature, immoral, and manipulating POS that he is today. Just 100 lbs lighter back then.

Unregistered
    I knew this piece of self serving crap before he was a police officer. He was the same immature, immoral, and manipulating POS that he is today. Just 100 lbs lighter back then.
    Not sure that he'll take Steadman down but he is a piece of crap that blows with the wind. I truly believe that Steadman is way too smart to bring him under his wing

Unregistered
    Not sure that he'll take Steadman down but he is a piece of crap that blows with the wind. I truly believe that Steadman is way too smart to bring him under his wing
    Forget Jenkins for a minute ( only a minute). Let's talk about another Steadaman protege Orlando Sosa. He is about to be arrested. Word has it for theft. Seems as if he got caught with his pants down- no pun.

Unregistered
    Agreed but he won’t be the only one. Davis and Greenwell are as toxic for his administration. I would have added Sosa to that mix but he won’t be around much longer

Unregistered
    When will PCB open an investigation into John Jenkins' false hit and run report which he helped decesed Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez file three years ago at Midwest District? The hit and run report covered up an accident that happened on I-95 and caused the death of a 19 year old girl. Jenkins knew Fernandez was responsible for that acciddent and helped him cover it up to engratiate himself with the Marlins (he later got fired from that gig). PCB wake up and do your job.

Unregistered
    Totally agree with your comment. Jenkins is one of those guys that looks to be part of everything "cool" but not willing to help make it. He'll enjoy the attention and the trips but wants everything to be easy. Then takes credit for things he had nothing to do with

Unregistered
    When will PCB open an investigation into John Jenkins' false hit and run report which he helped decesed Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez file three years ago at Midwest District? The hit and run report covered up an accident that happened on I-95 and caused the death of a 19 year old girl. Jenkins knew Fernandez was responsible for that acciddent and helped him cover it up to engratiate himself with the Marlins (he later got fired from that gig). PCB wake up and do your job.
    Why doesn't Jenkins go and Ben Uncle Lukes driver. Yes Luke the rapper who is a cop hater. Yes Luke the puke who sang about killings and abusing women. Jenkins friends are not a list of the best of characters

Unregistered
    Ok so how about the Obvious... He has NO Morals, is a POS, doesn’t care about anything or anyone BUT Lord All Mighty.... that Wife he got!! How in The Hell did he manage that? Talk about Blind Love!! She is a 10!!! He is not! This POS treats her like a Dog! Then picks up chicks & has a slew of kids that she takes care of. The guy has no standards and no respect. What do you think a person like that fits into an organization when he’s a selfish @$/! and has no morals. I don’t know about the PCB but I do know the guy is Nithing to be Proud of. He will continue to be a POS & continue to do Nothng as he has done his whole career!!

Unregistered
    Why doesn't Jenkins go and Ben Uncle Lukes driver. Yes Luke the rapper who is a cop hater. Yes Luke the puke who sang about killings and abusing women. Jenkins friends are not a list of the best of characters
    Jenkins is so far up Steadman's backside right now that he can't see Day loght

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast