More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 22
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bump back to the top. What are my fellow Troopers doing to help me and my colleagues in Pensacola?

We need help up here bad.

#HelpPensacola

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bump back to the top. What are my fellow Troopers doing to help me and my colleagues in Pensacola?

We need help up here bad.

#HelpPensacola
    You don't need help, those holding crashes are job security.

Unregistered
    Why isn't the FHP recruiter in Pensacola heavily recruiting over there? It would help if some Pensacola locals would be interested in being state troopers.

Unregistered
    Why isn't the FHP recruiter in Pensacola heavily recruiting over there? It would help if some Pensacola locals would be interested in being state troopers.
    He is recruiting Pensacola. He managed to make it to the Comic-Con and the Peanut Festival. I mean why visit the multiple military bases when you can recruit adults that dress up like cartoon characters.

It's interesting how PC is close to capacity and the recruiter is out of PC. We need a full time recruiter in Pensacola! The fact is the recruiter could careless. He isn't answering calls for service. He probably took the position because he wanted to get away from x65 S4.

Unregistered
    THey need help in Fort Myers so leave Pcola and go there and help. And enjoy the astronomical cost of living!
    Why would anyone want to leave one Eddie Johnson disaster area for another Eddie Johnson disaster area, bout areas were run by Eddie Johnson and both are still in disarray, Ft. Myers is going on a decade trying to recover and Pensacola will go through the same decade to two decade long recovery process.

Unregistered
    Blame a guy, which from what I understand was liked by the majority of troopers under him in A, that has been gone 4 years. I highly doubt Eddie Johnson is the reason Pensacola has 18 troopers working.
    Sure everyone loves a supervisor who lets everyone do whatever they want to do, but it leads to exactly what you see today in both Ft. Myers and Pensacola. There is a reason laisser-faire supervision always ends up in failure.

Unregistered
    #HelpPenacola
    #SendUsTroopers

Here in The Cola (Pensacola) we are asking that you all from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm head up here and help us. We need help.

Unregistered
    Dude. Really? Things aren’t going to get better. I left FHP years ago and couldn’t be happier. Isn’t Pensacola PD hiring?

Unregistered
    Dude. Really? Things aren’t going to get better. I left FHP years ago and couldn’t be happier. Isn’t Pensacola PD hiring?
    Everyone is hiring they just don't want to leave.

Unregistered
    #HelpPenacola
    #SendUsTroopers

Here in The Cola (Pensacola) we are asking that you all from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm head up here and help us. We need help.
    Will you shut the duck up you idiot. They are not going to send Troopers from other parts of the state. They darn sure are not going to do it because some *****ed up rookie on Leo affairs keeps "bumping up" his cry baby post to the top.

Would you pack up your shit and go to another part of the state because some millennial was *****ing on leo Affairs?

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast