Holy Smokes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Smokes

Unregistered

Holy Smokes

The posts about Troopers and their jobs compared to deputies has certainly brought out the worst in people. This is like a fight at the local elementary school at recess.

Everyone has their job responsibilities and all are important to public safety. Cities and counties have traffic units and I bet they catch grief too. Let's quit bashing each other. Good natured ribbing is one thing, getting mean and nasty is quite another.

Unregistered
    Listen here feller, if you don't like it here leave. Warm bodies ready to replace you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen here feller, if you don't like it here leave. Warm bodies ready to replace you.
    You were supposed to start it: “Listen here folks......”

Unregistered
    You were supposed to start it: “Listen here folks......”
    LOL, already left. Retired with over 30 years of service with FHP. Loved every minute. Just don't like seeing LEOs bashing each other.
    BTW, feller was spot on, but to be politically correct in future posts I guess we should all indicate folks.

Unregistered
    I can understand why some say what they say now. FHP has taken a backseat role in Florida law enforcement. I think a lot of that had to die with manpower issues and current administration. It’s not the FHP it once was.

Unregistered
    typo *DO not die

Unregistered
    LOL, already left. Retired with over 30 years of service with FHP. Loved every minute. Just don't like seeing LEOs bashing each other.
    BTW, feller was spot on, but to be politically correct in future posts I guess we should all indicate folks.
    I think he was jokingly trying to tell you there’s someone that posts “folks” and always ends with “if you don’t like it here you can leave.” Nothing about political correctness 😊

Unregistered
    FHP is still the premier law enforcement agency of Florida. Look at our state of the art Academy and facilities. Look at our stringent hiring standards. Not everyone who applies makes it on, probably less than 3% make it. We get tens of thousand of applicants each year. Less than a hundred are fortunate to be invited to the Academy.

FHP is stronger than before. Yes, our pay needs improvement. Just sit tigjt, it will improve soon. Sooner than you can imagine.

Wear that uniform with pride and honor those who wore it before you.

Florida
    Highway
    Patrol

Unregistered
    FHP is still the premier law enforcement agency of Florida. Look at our state of the art Academy and facilities. Look at our stringent hiring standards. Not everyone who applies makes it on, probably less than 3% make it. We get tens of thousand of applicants each year. Less than a hundred are fortunate to be invited to the Academy.

FHP is stronger than before. Yes, our pay needs improvement. Just sit tigjt, it will improve soon. Sooner than you can imagine.

Wear that uniform with pride and honor those who wore it before you.

Florida
    Highway
    Patrol
    OMG Are you hired by staff to troll these pages. We are glorified report takers and that's it. This is a bullsh$t outfit. Send new recruits where they want to go and not where you need them. Salute superior officers, the list goes on and on.

Unregistered
    OMG Are you hired by staff to troll these pages. We are glorified report takers and that's it. This is a bullsh$t outfit. Send new recruits where they want to go and not where you need them. Salute superior officers, the list goes on and on.
    No. Graduated the Academy earlier this year and believe in the history and traditions of this agency. We were told our pay is going to get better, really better, by the beginning of next year. Just stay positive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast