Lt Carlos Suarez is staying at MPD
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lt Carlos Suarez is staying at MPD

Lt shaky Suarez is telling everybody that, according to his lawyer, he will win the law suit this month and will stay an additional 5 years...wow!!! Hey get a life loser and leave already

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt shaky Suarez is telling everybody that, according to his lawyer, he will win the law suit this month and will stay an additional 5 years...wow!!! Hey get a life loser and leave already
    They attorneys for all these losers have pumped these guys mind full of garbage while draining their bank accounts. I am glad the pension board is seeking reimbursement from " the class" they all are a bunch of idiots they can continue following Nestor right out the door. By the way you can make out your check to the Miami
    Fire Fighters and Police Pension Fund thank you.

Unregistered
    Criminal attorneys for pension stuff. Oh yea real smart.

Unregistered
    You tell them Ortiz l!!!! Who those idiots think they are bunch of has beens

Unregistered
    You tell them Ortiz l!!!! Who those idiots think they are bunch of has beens
    No this ain't Ortiz he's still in Nashville spending your money like he has been for the past two weeks. Wait, I forgot he's an important part of the State and National FOP boards. He is the all knowing and all mighty Javier Ortiz don't forget that.

Unregistered
    Becareful Ortiz is working out now. Those pictures he post working out are hilarious 😂

Unregistered
    Javier is king and with the lawsuit hanging over city hall he will pick the next chief that will
    bow and kiss ring. All you fools pack your bags don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!
    Lol

Unregistered
    Becareful Ortiz is working out now. Those pictures he post working out are hilarious 😂
    I'm glad you beat your meat to his gorgerous smile.

Unregistered
    The Lt is a little stressed out about leaving I feel bad for him

Unregistered
    Lt Carlos Suarez is staying ....he will be senior lieutenant for five more years .....his attorney guaranteed it....congrats loser five more years of hiding behind your shadow ....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast