A speeding ticket quota at Florida Highway Patrol? You decide - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lets be clear...There has been a OT ticket quota in effect since the early 80's and the ISLE program (Not to mention the abortion of the legit quotas of the late 80's). It has always been two tickets per hour patrolled statewide. Of course in the past, no one cared if you got your contacts in the first 30 min...Its all about more more more now days...

Unregistered
    Is this the same major that was bringing home evidence instead of putting it into evidence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the same major that was bringing home evidence instead of putting it into evidence?
    Are you another trooper who is nothing more than 😭😥😩🤥?

Unregistered
    Are you another trooper who is nothing more than 😭😥😩🤥?
    Well, did he?

Unregistered

Quota

I worked ISLE in the 80's and it was 2 cits, per hour worked. I wrote 2 cits, per hour, collected my O/T money and went about my business. What's the big deal here? FHP's job is traffic and with the mentality of the motoring public today, traffic enforcement is like hunting over a baited field.
    Besides, 2 more tickets and my wife wins a toaster.

Unregistered
    I bet if it was Bright that would of written that email... he would of been fired on the spot. Guaranteed.

Unregistered

Good ol boyz

I bet if it was Bright that would of written that email... he would of been fired on the spot. Guaranteed.
    You already know...fhp is for good ole boys they get away with ALOT

Unregistered
    Why would it matter anyways? It doesn't change the fact in which you received the ticket.
    Because I would like to know. If he was I might start a class action law suit against FHP for violating the law. This quota has been going on for a long damn time. I may just have been a victim of the "quota system."

Unregistered
    If it was Trooper Swindle challenge it. He has a verified history of falsifying tickets.
    Swindle has more balls than most of the Troopers out there. He stands up for what he believes to be right. Is he the state's greatest trooper? No, but neither are 99.99% of you out there. He just has the balls to do what he thinks is right.

Unregistered
    STFU, you're an idiot
    I'm not the one working for a POS agency for chump change, now am I?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast