North Port Officers that have been arrested - Page 9
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The word retribution was said. I can read at a level higher than you as it seems. Back down young one you are not impressing anyone. Quoted here" Your candy a$$ threat of retribution is a very childish threat, bring it on, some of us don't care who you are." You should read through the thread special person.
    another example. "This too shall pass and those who deserve retribution will be accounted for."

Please read and better yet retain before you speak.

Unregistered
    Tony don't lower yourself responding to these trolls they are useless.
    Someone contradicted themselves. Its the plural because I am sure someone is speaking for someone else.

Unregistered

go to the city website, look up city employees and depts. they work for, easy to find out.
    That is easy and can confuse those in this with others by association and not fact. Who are these people?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    See new 701.01 IA policy that was rewritten last week.
    All of this in fighting is due to someone holding a K9 officer accountable for a bad choice. Now you have people trying to railroad the responsible employees who pointed this out and affected the appropriate discipline. I would say they did the best they could with this admin and a golden boy regarding discipline. Now an ear has been lent to a former K9 officer for carte blanc assassination of character to the previously mentioned employees. Who is of the weaker character in this mix is the question that must be asked!

Unregistered
    This all comes down to Brian bush getting kicked out of k-9 for 5 lawsuits against him not showing up for court which is criminal and Sgt tony Donohue upset, because his boy got in trouble. Sgt Tony Donohue and Sgt paul N, having an ongoing issues, because Sgt Donohue got disciplined by Sgt Paul N, and Capt CM letting Sgt Tony Donohue constantly jumping command to make false complaints. Capt CM trying to make King groomed to be the next Captain, everyone leaving because NPPD is a joke and KV and Pelfrey do nothing ! There is your story run with it!

Unregistered
    Ha like command staff being arrested twice, hahhahah once in the marine corp for dui misdemeanor, which a lot of Leo's have done in there youth, I looked no second arrest no felony! Just kids under 18 hunting read the report you pansy ass, Sgt Tony Donohue is just trying to smear anyone he can and yes we heard you talk about posting this crap about the command staff, SHAME ON YOU! You should keep your mouth shut everyone you vent to is not your friend!

Unregistered
    Nailed it. The admin violating their own policy, grudges and deceit. Makes for a good TV series. Either way the true will be vindicated and the not so have already dug their hole. Gonna be fun.

Unregistered
    Ha like command staff being arrested twice, hahhahah once in the marine corp for dui misdemeanor, which a lot of Leo's have done in there youth, I looked no second arrest no felony! Just kids under 18 hunting read the report you pansy ass, Sgt Tony Donohue is just trying to smear anyone he can and yes we heard you talk about posting this crap about the command staff, SHAME ON YOU! You should keep your mouth shut everyone you vent to is not your friend!
    ^^^^^I do believe that you are not being true about the above arrest situations. I will post links to the proper documents soon. You can't play this one off with one of those "ohh this is no big deal". Think about this people why would you leave such a good position so soon out of the blue? Just weird if you ask me.

Oh yea on a whole other note think on this for a bit....Did you know that having sex while on duty is the one thing that FDLE will pull your certification for even if it happened 10 years ago? Officers and Deputies can still be called as witnesses and even pt on a polygraph. Have a good shift.

Unregistered
    Still. The Story begs the show down between Tony Donohew and Sgt. NB. It's the local version of the mma guy and the boxing guy.

Unregistered
    Well Sgt Donohue and Pat Sachar both had sex on duty , both womanizer

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast