August 1, 2017

Thread: August 1, 2017

Unregistered

August 1, 2017

Finally one more month left for all these old farts to leave the police department. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. I heard that **** sucker Chief llanes leaves Oct 10. No more hanging out in the parking lot smoking cigars waiting for people to come around and kiss your asss. Sir heard a lot of stories about you. Your a very lucky man.

Time for the new

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally one more month left for all these old farts to leave the police department. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. I heard that **** sucker Chief llanes leaves Oct 10. No more hanging out in the parking lot smoking cigars waiting for people to come around and kiss your asss. Sir heard a lot of stories about you. Your a very lucky man.

Time for the new
    Yes, us old farts will leave the city in your great hands. Will leave with a ok pension and the 1% fund. Sit at home watching the news on how YOU super cop got his azz handed to him by pimp daddy or one of your fellow officer's made a left instead of the right to get to you. All because your a whinny little b!tch. That can't get promoted until MANY opening come available. Us old fart made it to 30+ can you say the same? Nope! In time many will hear stories about you. Yet, from your posts, you already started on some.

Unregistered
    Who's leaving

Unregistered
    Yes, us old farts will leave the city in your great hands. Will leave with a ok pension and the 1% fund. Sit at home watching the news on how YOU super cop got his azz handed to him by pimp daddy or one of your fellow officer's made a left instead of the right to get to you. All because your a whinny little b!tch. That can't get promoted until MANY opening come available. Us old fart made it to 30+ can you say the same? Nope! In time many will hear stories about you. Yet, from your posts, you already started on some.
    Sitting at home? I doubt that, I'll see you at off duties.

Unregistered

Time for the new
    Hey pr!ck, many of us old farts are going to walk out with at least a half a million. More than can be said for young assholes like yourselves. By the time you all get around to retiring they will have changed the pension and done away with the 1%. You c*ocksuckers will get nothing.

Unregistered
    Sitting at home? I doubt that, I'll see you at off duties.
    Well don't look to hard, Hate to have you pop a blood vessel. In all the time I've been here I never worked a off duty. Including New years eve. Even if it fell on my E-day's. I would change one of my e-days to let another have some of that night off.