Miami police future in trouble

Unregistered

Miami police future in trouble

Yea yea yea. The old dinosaur are all leaving thank god . Be careful what you ask for 90% of the new rookies are idiots. I'm a FTO been here 15 years have 15 mo to go and yes the new rookies are idiots

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea yea yea. The old dinosaur are all leaving thank god . Be careful what you ask for 90% of the new rookies are idiots. I'm a FTO been here 15 years have 15 mo to go and yes the new rookies are idiots
    Anything is better then social media llanes.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    Old dinosaur's at least made it to 25+. All unit's and all ranks have dinosaur's, lazy folks and rookies who know it all. Trying to impress others by talking sh!t. To cover the fact, most are just out of diapers and don't know sh!t. Watching some of these rookies is funning. Kissing the Sgt's and Lt's azz. Running around like chicken with their head cut off. The one's today Wow! Even when we had the mass hiring in the mid to late 80's. Most were good cops. Yes, I know bring up the river case. Doesn't matter. Honesty, how many super cops do we have now? The new T.J. hookers.

Unregistered
    So you are responsible for the officers that we have going out onto our streets?

Unregistered
    So you must be an idiot yourself.