MDPD Academy - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MDPD Academy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ..the best T.A.'s officer holtz, off.Dwyer, off.kelley..sgt.gregorich...LT. rasmussen..
    Those were Google TAs. Still some good people there.

Unregistered
    *good. Damn autocorrect.

Unregistered
    Appreciate the insight. Would you say it's a great morale environment?
    "Is it a great morale environment?"
    Just f*****g read the forums and figure it out for yourself. The person who said it's not bad has only been on for a YEAR! WTF do they know? Morale started going South awhile ago! Also, every time someone answers your question, you ask another. STFU already! Man up, get into the academy, and see for yourself!

Unregistered
    Just f*****g read the forums and figure it out for yourself. The person who said it's not bad has only been on for a YEAR! WTF do they know? Morale started going South awhile ago! Also, every time someone answers your question, you ask another. STFU already! Man up, get into the academy, and see for yourself!

We'll put that response under the 'no' category, lol.

Unregistered
    There are a bunch of idiots on here with their two cents and no one answered the question.

The academy for me started at 0700, although you have to arrive at 0630 or you're late. PT for some will start around 0715 and end around 0820. Then you hit the showers and be dressed and in class by 0850. Classroom and lectures until around 1200 and then lunch break. Bring your food because you cannot go out, although there might be days when they let you go out to lunch, but not at first. They day ended for me at 1600, although lately I've heard it's a longer day now, like 1700, not sure. PT is a lot of push-ups, sit-ups, running on the track etc.

And do not speed on the way out because Doral PD loves to write tickets, and if you tell them you're in the academy they'll write 2 tickets.
    homie called me an idiot..lmao.. 21 years punk.. you talking about MPI classes and im talking about BLE classes...rookie!!!!must be 3108,3208 or 3308 squad dude..lol

Unregistered
    google TA'S?? LMAO.. check around grasshopper..my class was 21 years ago and you cant google TA'S from BLE 18 something...you never know who your talking to...i guess you can google sgt hart and sgt menedez from PMB that hires..and LT. WRIGHT and commander valdes as well...lmao... oh wait and google Fleeger for legal...ZEN for IPS... GENTRY,EALY,PACHECHO,NORMAN, and so on for D.T... home boy talking out of his arse probably got 07 like that miami beach trainee threatened to shut down a night club on the beach for not letting him cut the line and VIP.. or perhaps the trainee that got 39ed for a 33 hooker so he thought..lol playboy when you have 20 or more years come back to talk..untiil then go back to being a GO-FOR ...lol 09-06

Unregistered
    google TA'S?? LMAO.. check around grasshopper..my class was 21 years ago and you cant google TA'S from BLE 18 something...you never know who your talking to...i guess you can google sgt hart and sgt menedez from PMB that hires..and LT. WRIGHT and commander valdes as well...lmao... oh wait and google Fleeger for legal...ZEN for IPS... GENTRY,EALY,PACHECHO,NORMAN, and so on for D.T... home boy talking out of his arse probably got 07 like that miami beach trainee threatened to shut down a night club on the beach for not letting him cut the line and VIP.. or perhaps the trainee that got 39ed for a 33 hooker so he thought..lol playboy when you have 20 or more years come back to talk..untiil then go back to being a GO-FOR ...lol 09-06
    07 that last narative.. i thought you responded by that i google their names..lol.. then i saw your typo of ''good'' yes, sean and william aka bill were good TA'S and jennifer an outstanding SGT.

Unregistered
    WOW! You were in a BLE class! The knowledge you must have is staggering. Maybe you can put it all in a book so we can all benefit. I believe I would much rather get info about the academy from someone who recently went through it. It boggles my mind when rude, know it all types like yourself are still going call to call and complain about others who advance while you go 09/QSK. Get used to it, you will be doing it for the rest of your pitiful career.

Unregistered
    WOW! You were in a BLE class! The knowledge you must have is staggering. Maybe you can put it all in a book so we can all benefit. I believe I would much rather get info about the academy from someone who recently went through it. It boggles my mind when rude, know it all types like yourself are still going call to call and complain about others who advance while you go 09/QSK. Get used to it, you will be doing it for the rest of your pitiful career.
    I agree with BLE, just experience the academy first hand already. The replies on this thread have given you a very good idea of what to expect. On another note, I hope the academy helps you with your attitude. You haven't even made it out of blue shirt and you got sh*t to say. You get to question BLE's insight and experience when you have 20+ years on with the dept. Until then, STFU!

Unregistered
    The "Academy" was historically a dumping ground for the drunks and the useless. Over the years you have seen people there as T.As who could not handle the road trying to teach other to do what they couldn't do. Nothing has changed.
    "Thoes that can do; those who can't teach"

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast