Gray-Legged Cry babies - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Gray-Legged Cry babies

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guest7
    He's not a GFC boy, If he was a GFC boy then he would know GFC was never an entering agency. I don't even think he's any type of L/E
    You do know that any Law Enforcement agency can and do complete criminal cases -except DEP officers who are not in their park. Some of us remember not too long ago when a park patrol officers were unable to even stop for back-up outside a park. What a bunch of clowns.
    Right-on! Been there.
    Give it a rest. There were less than 90 total Park officers in the entire state including supervisors meaning they they couldn't be everywhere. We worked the cases in the parks unless it was outside our capabilities such as a suspicious death. Your comment about DEP not being able to work cases when they are out of a park reveals how much of a moron you are. If you haven't been keeping up with technology, there is an invention called a "radio". On numerous occasions, the "dispatcher" called me on a "radio" and sent me to a park to work the call. If you knew someone who was restricted from providing backup to another agency, it had something to do with that officer and his Lieutenant. In my region, we never had that restriction. It probably galls you since you sound like a never been and this is your only forum to talk to a LEO, but I probably wrote you the ticket outside of the park that you are mad about :devil: FYI, I still write tickets while being employed by FWC. :snicker:

He's not a GFC boy, If he was a GFC boy then he would know GFC was never an entering agency. I don't even think he's any type of L/E
    You do know that any Law Enforcement agency can and do complete criminal cases -except DEP officers who are not in their park. Some of us remember not too long ago when a park patrol officers were unable to even stop for back-up outside a park. What a bunch of clowns.
    Right-on! Been there.
    Give it a rest. There were less than 90 total Park officers in the entire state including supervisors meaning they they couldn't be everywhere. We worked the cases in the parks unless it was outside our capabilities such as a suspicious death. Your comment about DEP not being able to work cases when they are out of a park reveals how much of a moron you are. If you haven't been keeping up with technology, there is an invention called a "radio". On numerous occasions, the "dispatcher" called me on a "radio" and sent me to a park to work the call. If you knew someone who was restricted from providing backup to another agency, it had something to do with that officer and his Lieutenant. In my region, we never had that restriction. It probably galls you since you sound like a never been and this is your only forum to talk to a LEO, but I probably wrote you the ticket outside of the park that you are mad about :devil: FYI, I still write tickets while being employed by FWC. :snicker:
    Bad news there Parkboy. He is factually correct about the "no back-up" outside a park. Saw and hear about it myself. Really Chickensh*t if you know what I mean.

Right-on! Been there.
    Bad news there Parkboy. He is factually correct about the "no back-up" outside a park. Saw and hear about it myself. Really Chickensh*t if you know what I mean.
    Again, it might have been the officer and his LT. Some officers in every agency including FWC have restrictions put on them due to misconduct or ill advised actions. This was not widespread and did not occur in my region. We frequently assisted officers from other agencies.

Left 7 years ago. Still check on here every once in a while for kicks and giggles. Yup, still good for a laugh.

Carry on! :devil:

Still rings true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1773545
    Still applies, maybe more than ever. FMP was a corrupt bunch of fools with big mouths.
    Funny but this now applies to the park rangers we took in.

Unregistered

Oldie but Goodie

[QUOTE=;1470520]

I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

Thought I was going to pee myself laughing at that one. Soooo true, who are they (the little Grey Ones) goin' to blame now! THANKS!!

That is one of the funniest statements I have ever read on this site. True and funny!!! Thanks.[/quote:290afx60]
    We just don[t seem to get posts like this anymore. I miss those days!

Unregistered

Been there done that

Worked 33 years for a State LE agency that is now part of FWC, before retiring. Worked in 3 GFC Regions and 5 FMP/DEP Districts. Always had a great working relationship with officers in the other agencies that are now FWC. Always focused on my primary jurisdiction, but never failed to address general enforcement issues. Metro-Dade was never really willing to assist, so I did it. Other County SO's were pleased to take a case when offered. I loved my job, I supported the Constitutional Amendment that established the FWC.

Had some great supervisors and some that were stuck in the dark ages. I excelled under the good ones, and righteously pushed the limits of the old timers.

I promoted when I felt I could be an agent of change to organizational culture, especially in regards to the general law enforcement activities we were encountering more frequently. It had some great results.

It appears to me that most of the negative posts are from officers in high population counties where the FWC officers are less than 1% of the total LE officers in the county. Its hard to be noticed when you are surrounded by mega-agencies.

The small county SO's love the FWC. The FWC augments their efforts and that is good for the Sheriff.

I retired 9 years after the merger. I am proud of my career and would not have changed anything I chose to do.

I hope some of the current officers are as happy in their jobs as I was.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, still some of us that love it. We have to tolerate the babies. Occupational hazard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worked 33 years for a State LE agency that is now part of FWC, before retiring. Worked in 3 GFC Regions and 5 FMP/DEP Districts. Always had a great working relationship with officers in the other agencies that are now FWC. Always focused on my primary jurisdiction, but never failed to address general enforcement issues. Metro-Dade was never really willing to assist, so I did it. Other County SO's were pleased to take a case when offered. I loved my job, I supported the Constitutional Amendment that established the FWC.

Had some great supervisors and some that were stuck in the dark ages. I excelled under the good ones, and righteously pushed the limits of the old timers.

I promoted when I felt I could be an agent of change to organizational culture, especially in regards to the general law enforcement activities we were encountering more frequently. It had some great results.

It appears to me that most of the negative posts are from officers in high population counties where the FWC officers are less than 1% of the total LE officers in the county. Its hard to be noticed when you are surrounded by mega-agencies.

The small county SO's love the FWC. The FWC augments their efforts and that is good for the Sheriff.

I retired 9 years after the merger. I am proud of my career and would not have changed anything I chose to do.

I hope some of the current officers are as happy in their jobs as I was.
    So tell me,what park were you working at when the merger occurred? It makes a difference.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast