Daniel Suarez files complaint for smoking on duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Daniel Suarez files complaint for smoking on duty

I was looking at the CIP agenda from last night. I can't believe that the old CIP board member that's running for comission filed a complaint on one of our cops because he was smoking on duty what bull s--t is that. Guess the cop want to be has no life can't be a cop so he just whines and cries on others.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. The complainant is right. These bozoes look like they're performing fellatio on tobacco. How unprofessional. When I return from the Far East this will stop immediately.

Unregistered
    Regalado should bring in the FBI and investigate why the city of Miami residents, business owners, professionals, Chiefs, officers, lawyers and countless people are all conspiring against poor Ortiz.

All these individuals should be brought to justice and the IA investigators should be awarded with the key to the city for presenting the case.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor that's an order. The complainant is right. These bozoes look like they're performing fellatio on tobacco. How unprofessional. When I return from the Far East this will stop immediately.
    Sounds about right, I've seen that crap just driving around, against DO, caso cerrado! More interesting, now we know atleast one new officer who will lie for you, show me in service!

Unregistered
    I was looking at the CIP agenda from last night. I can't believe that the old CIP board member that's running for comission filed a complaint on one of our cops because he was smoking on duty what bull s--t is that. Guess the cop want to be has no life can't be a cop so he just whines and cries on others.
    Don't smoke period. Llanes stop smoking cigars in uniform. Next time I catch you smoking im going to take a picture of you.

Unregistered
    Far east? Don't you mean after your 28 day hold in a mental ward? How unprofessional is your lying all the time. You of all people, were the most unprofessional street cop here, back in the day. Why do you think you were pulled and put at the front desk for so long? So, you could study? No, the Sgt's and Lt's got tired of covering for you over pretty crap you pulled all the time. Crying all the damn time, cause this one got this or that. The only way, you were able to hold onto your rank. You did everything in your power to screw over another. So you own stupid action, would be put on a back burner.

Unregistered
    why cant this dude become a cop?

Unregistered
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    why cant this dude become a cop?
    Because Commissioner Wannabe is a #FakeCop

Unregistered
    Because Commissioner Wannabe is a #FakeCop
    Oye gordita you have nothing else to do?. No comer tanto meirda and get off the site. This shit is going to be really funny if he wins, because you warrior typist are still going to hide, grow a pair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast