Bag of Karma

Thread: Bag of Karma

Unregistered

Bag of Karma

Loyal,Sullivan, Mulvey, and Breeden. How is that Immunity working out for you?

Here is just a little from the Federal judges motion. Please feel free to view for yourself. At pacer.com

Now all we are waiting for is the denial from the Atlanta Federal Court of appeals. This is a Hail Mary that each Defendent is praying for. I say Praying. They have no shot.

Case 1:15-cv-20444-JAL
    Document 82 Entered on FLSD Docket10/19/2016 Page 1 of 46

(This in reference to the Golden Beach incident.)

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that
    Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom. That
    is, including the omitted facts in the warrant applications and omitting the misleading
    information therefrom would have prevented a finding of probable cause.

Loyal, Sullivan, Mulvey, and Breeden.
    1. Sovereign Immunity - Denied
    2. Qualified Immunity- Denied

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Miami, Florida this 19th day of
    October, 2016.

Bags of Karma for your lying criminal ways. Please let me break it down for you. Soon you will have to face the fact that garnishments, property, etc... Will be taken away from you. That should hurt your loved ones. Hurt the pocket, is what they say!!!!!

Form of Karma for MDPD Andy Glass:
    Suffers a heart attack.

Form of Karma for MDPD K. Sullivan:
    His wife has spent most of the 2016 holidays in the hospital with tubes sticking out of her body in order to keep her alive.

Form of Karma for MDPD J. Loyal:
    His innocent wife could not stand the site of him and even assahmed to carry his same last name. She kicks him out of his house, and files for divorce.

Form of Karma for FDLE R. Breeden:
    He was terminated, well was told to resign or be terminated. Same thing as being terminated. Can't get another job without his past negligent ways with other employees coming to light.

Former friends of the above: T. Valdez & R. Valdez:
    Both sentenced to many years in a Federal Prison, plus several years of supervised release upon completion of serving federal time. Loss of R. Valdez pension.

And this leaves us with FDLE C. Mulvey.
    No Karma as of yet. We can only hope it comes in a form of bone cancer for yourself or a loved one. Hopefully to suffer a long and painful life.

Happy New Year.
    It's just the beginning.

I would say the GBPD are sitting back laughing right about now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Here is just a little from the Federal judges motion. Please feel free to view for yourself. At pacer.com

Now all we are waiting for is the denial from the Atlanta Federal Court of appeals. This is a Hail Mary that each Defendent is praying for. I say Praying. They have no shot.

(Id. ¶ 29.) The Court finds that these allegations, accepted as true, plausibly allege that
    Mulvey and Loyal intentionally and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their application for arrest warrants, and/or omitted material information therefrom. That
    is, including the omitted facts in the warrant applications and omitting the misleading

October, 2016.

Bags of Karma for your lying criminal ways. Please let me break it down for you. Soon you will have to face the fact that garnishments, property, etc... Will be taken away from you. That should hurt your loved ones. Hurt the pocket, is what they say!!!!!

Suffers a heart attack.

His wife has spent most of the 2016 holidays in the hospital with tubes sticking out of her body in order to keep her alive.

His innocent wife could not stand the site of him and even assahmed to carry his same last name. She kicks him out of his house, and files for divorce.

He was terminated, well was told to resign or be terminated. Same thing as being terminated. Can't get another job without his past negligent ways with other employees coming to light.

Both sentenced to many years in a Federal Prison, plus several years of supervised release upon completion of serving federal time. Loss of R. Valdez pension.

No Karma as of yet. We can only hope it comes in a form of bone cancer for yourself or a loved one. Hopefully to suffer a long and painful life.

Happy New Year.
    It's just the beginning.

I certainly hope that nasty fake lipped, fate tittted, high liability instructor was worth what little reputations you may have had. That chick must be able to suck a brama bull through a garden hose for these investigators to blatantly lie the way they did. I hope it was worth it losers, everyone of you will soon get what you deserve a judgement against you and your property.
    Sleep tight scum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

October, 2016.

Suffers a heart attack.

Happy New Year.
    It's just the beginning.

Hello it's me. More Karma soon to follow for all the liars.
    TA Ta for now.

Signed by:
    Mr. KARMA.

Unregistered

Need tickets, can I get a hookup? lol

http://miami.eventful.com/events/flo...01-057726252-7

I figured this year will be at least 2 people less crowded, right? lol!

so much for asking for a date to accompany me, shes a felon.

maybe the swinger would like to go, then stop off at the club to unwind after?

or maybe like the swinger can take up the family business, and the felon can go to the club?

ideas? kind of like switching places, but probably knowing the family tree, that already happens?

much love to the group - you all know who you are! victory is sweet, its coming....