Frank Bocanegra should be behind bars. - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    I'm so scared I think I will have me another Margarita. Stay thirsty my friend.

Unregistered

Lost control

Sadly it appears as if this thread is out of the control of the MOds.
    His warnings have not only been ignored, but the rhetoric has increased in defiance and is posted in several threads.
    Either LEO Affairs takes control back of its pages or just let these people have it.

Unregistered
    Frank = Dirtbag

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Pos

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will catch up to him, Bocanegra will be in cuffs.
    What a POS this person is! Never completed the srt school. Shot out a mirror during operation when he thought it was a bad guy. Lol. His buddy otero brought him to NW district when he was thrown out because he was incompetent. Had no supervisor experience but otero threw out a great Sgt. from GIU. Bert was far more competent than this POS. Took over ATU with absolutely no knowledge of what to do. Squad really did all the work. Did an 18 in the parking lot and covered it up. Couldn't keep track of people on squad and Oliveros got arrested. Sucked up to Erchard the the first day he arrived in the parking lot as a POS major. 26's were changed
    to 28's and 22's were changed to 34's under their watch. POS made Lt under erchard's watch and he had no idea what he was doing. Sec. Reyes did all of his work for him and command staff overlooked it all. Cheated on Capts test and went on to cheat with his buddies for law exam. Perfect example of a real POS!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Right on Target!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy should have never made Captain. He cheated on the exam. Yes, I was in the room before some fool asks. During the written and in-basket, he did not complete in time when they said to put pens down. Violating the testing rules makes you invalid. Mr. FB was witnessed by many still writing - he later said that he didn't hear them say to stop. I would never refer to him as Major. Why? He was never promoted straight up. Just like Ricky did at Doral, he convinced the Miami Lakes stellar political contingent that they should make him a Major because it would put him on par with other jurisdictions and MDPD Major's responsibilities. They decided to realign budgeted positions (eliminating some) and made him a Major. The deal included that should he come back to MDPD he would revert to Captain and not be able to maintain the rank of Major. Then coupled with his law degree that he obtained while on duty just like Iggy and others he then did what he could to convince them he was great enough to be the Town Manager.
    Right on target. He IS a POS whose skated while many other did all the work!

Unregistered
    Franks a nice guy what did he do?

Unregistered
    A year old zombie tread brought back from the dead. I thought this was closed when Gus was banned.

Unregistered
    dude this guy is retired gone leave him be

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789