Troop F - Page 26
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    Elmore is at it again. His boyfriend left to Miami so he is bored. How did it go with the guy on handcuffs that kicked your butt. I heard a bunch of bystanders had to come to your aid. X94 X94 x94, help.

Unregistered
    Elmore is 5'2. What do expect from a bag of shit?

Unregistered
    Instead of wondering why troopers get no respect, read the last couple of posts. Until you grow up n act like adults, you'll remain less respected than any other leo in the state. Don't worry about outsiders trashing FHP when it's own troopers do it to each other.

Unregistered

Wink Socks

Any idea where I drop the socks?

Unregistered
    Troop F and Ft. Myers/Naples are an embarrassment to the patrol. This socks crap and attacking WJ all the time makes the patrol look bad. Let it go WJ retired six years ago. It is time you found a new excuse for your problems and you can start by looking into a mirror, the reflection you see looking back is likely where your problems start.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop F is running amok. Why all the negativity and hatred amongst ourselves... I've never seen a troop so back stabbing in all the years I've been on.
    The sad part is this thread was started because of all the negativity and hatred in Troop F and low and behold the Ft. Myers/Naples district drags out their blame it all on WJ card. Every thread it seems about Troop F/Ft. Myers/Naples ends up with WJ being drug into them.

Here is a clue, WJ has been gone for over half a decade, stop and think about that for moment. The problems in Ft. Myers/Naples are not because of WJ, they are because of the current long time supervisors and a handful of long time troopers who are still there.

Unregistered

Wink Bridge

Any idea where I drop the socks?
    First bridge on Burnt store road North of SR78 he hangs out their.

Unregistered
    First bridge on Burnt store road North of SR78 he hangs out their.
    Why is Cooper hanging out near Petracca's old house? Does he think he can sneak in and sniff her old toilet seat?

Daugherty

Troop F

Hello everybody! First time coming onto LEO Affairs and figured I would see what's going on. I'm not really big into politics, never have been lol. Just want to say that I thoroughly enjoy being a State Trooper and scaring the shit out of people when they see me on the Interstate, it never gets old... I'd hope that my fellow coworkers understand that I am the kind of guy that if you really need me to take a crash or whatever from you because you got a ton of other paperwork or whatever going on, I'm happy to do it, just ask. I'd prefer it if you have a bone to pick with me or question what I am doing (i.e. stopping with S76R's when x51 to S4's), give me a call and speak to me directly please.

My simple request, please do not put yourself x6 for carwashes, refueling... stuff that's not going to take long.

If you are being dispatched to a crash while on a x50, unless you are going to go x15, please clear the x50 and take the S4.

If you have a problem with me, CALL ME!

-Tpr K. O. Daugherty

Unregistered

Lucy Papp

Thanks fod shw is finally gone.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast