Cid - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cid

Unregistered

example?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's really nice for CID to transfer all of the experience out. Should look good for the upcoming election.
    What are you talking about? There haven't been any major moves in investigations lately except for investigators being promoted and moved back to patrol.

Unregistered
    They moved RG! He was awesome!

Unregistered

RG

RG is his own worst enemy. He has zero people skills and the maturity of a 5 year old. He can blame himself.

Unregistered
    It is obvious now that the head of CID has drank the kool-aide.

Unregistered
    Whats going on up there now? That place is a mess for awhile now-like a boys and girls club on crack.They get OT on a regular basis but the clearance rates havent improved. They schedule cases around gigs as if the OT isnt enough. The fat ones are getting fatter. The fit ones are getting fitter because they spend two hours in the gym on county time and that doesnt include lunch. Hell I'm thinking about putting in for it just to increase my paycheck and brag about all the crimes I solve around the luinch table.

Unregistered
    Whats going on up there now? That place is a mess for awhile now-like a boys and girls club on crack.They get OT on a regular basis but the clearance rates havent improved. They schedule cases around gigs as if the OT isnt enough. The fat ones are getting fatter. The fit ones are getting fitter because they spend two hours in the gym on county time and that doesnt include lunch. Hell I'm thinking about putting in for it just to increase my paycheck and brag about all the crimes I solve around the luinch table.
    I don't know what they have to brag about. We send them good 14 all the time and they act like we are bothering them. Then we end up solving the crime and they try to take all the credit. Worthless up there

Unregistered
    It is obvious now that the head of CID has drank the kool-aide.
    And this is news? MJ has been on Morgan's coat tails since the beginning

Unregistered
    The shifts are so shorthanded right now, why not put them in a uniform one day a week on patrol. Its not like they are working a full week anyway, and they don't solve anything

Unregistered
    How many unsolved homicides are there right now?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789