"Second Chances" was a no-brainer from the moment the application was submitted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by PrisonBlues View Post
    The question is what punishment will she get?

The charge carries a THREE (3) year MANDATORY MINIMUM state prison sentence in this state. If it were Tyrone Biggums pullin a gun on little old Betty, he'd most certaintly get that. I remember the punk spanish kid from a few years ago who pulled a gun outside of 7 eleven getting that sentence.

So will the prosecutor have the balls to keep the mandatory minimum or will he/she cave to the inevitable pressure from car1 to give her probation?

Prosecutors are allowed, unfortunately, to waive certain mandos in this state. Bullshit imo.

The law is the law and she needs to go.
    Probably will plead out to a misdemeanor and get a 1 year probation and anger management classes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob cant blame some lesser rank on this. I'm sure he was made aware of this situation probably before deps cleared the scene. Even if what you say is true, Bob could have demanded her arrest the following day once he felt PC was there. You cant do anything of note around here without it being sent all the way to the top for their knowledge and approval. Especially a incident like this! If Bob isn't happy about the way something gets handled, he has on many occasions over rode lesser rank decisions. The real question is why he didn't on this one?
    Hater why don't you STFU. Your so sure he was made aware. You want that to be the case but you don't know shi*t. You hope it is so you can talk trash but you know zip. Ask the LT and CAPT if they asked anyone and they will tell you no. They made the decision. You don't like that answer cause you are a hater. Everything is Bob's fault. Hey Hater, tell me something you think is good around here and something the Sheriff does good?

Unregistered
    You want us to believe that a Capt did not forward this up his COC. So please explain to me when Bob did finally get the info on this, why a PC arrest wasn't made on this? Didn't she resign the next day, Bob surely knew the facts by then wouldn't you think? Your defense here makes no sense. Was that Capt referred to IA, transferred, or in any way disciplined for this egregious failure? Another obvious sign that a Capt might be providing cover and that Bob didn't want her PC arrested. Stick with that story, but pointing a firearm in the direction of a small child in anger should get you arrested immediately, and it didn't!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12