Will it take a tragedy at the county jail for Mr. Bafoon to care?

sad

Angry Will it take a tragedy at the county jail for Mr. Bafoon to care?

This is outrageous and sad. Morale couldn't be lower, supervisors are....no adjective can properly describe them and worst of all...we are supposed to be criminal coddlers.

Guy doesnt know what it is like. He doesn't understand how lucky everyone is that PCJ is not LA County or Dade County Jail or even Rikers.

However, with the way things are going we'll have half the staff in a year and the inmates will pick up on this if they aren't already...gangs will form at a much quicker rate and things will get bad just wait and see.

All it takes is good leadership and no more criminal coddling in order to get things good, but that is a pipe dream.

Inmates can say and do what they want and they know it.

Oh and don't forget the desperation hires.

I can't wait for the "NOW HIRING" signs.

Unregistered

Smile

Boy am I glad I retired from that place sounds worse than ever!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    This is outrageous and sad. Morale couldn't be lower, supervisors are....no adjective can properly describe them and worst of all...we are supposed to be criminal coddlers.

Guy doesnt know what it is like. He doesn't understand how lucky everyone is that PCJ is not LA County or Dade County Jail or even Rikers.

However, with the way things are going we'll have half the staff in a year and the inmates will pick up on this if they aren't already...gangs will form at a much quicker rate and things will get bad just wait and see.

All it takes is good leadership and no more criminal coddling in order to get things good, but that is a pipe dream.

Inmates can say and do what they want and they know it.

Oh and don't forget the desperation hires.

I can't wait for the "NOW HIRING" signs.
    They are hiring people as detention deputies who would not have been hired as clerks 20 years ago. The jail administration is full of inmate lovers who have not worked the floors, more interested in watching cameras to nail detention deputies and send them to IA. Instead of increased floor staffing more BS administrative positions are created for Gualtieri's buddies. That's where the money is spent rather than increasing the relief factor in order to give deputies more vacation time to recuperate from a very stressful job environment. My advice it to get the hell out of the jail as soon as you can because it is going downhill fast. No way anyone can work 25-30 years in that place unless they spend their time in administrative offices and 2 hour lunch breaks. Go to patrol, apply at other agencies or whatever because the jail is a dead end job with no future. Don't waste your life working at the jail.

Unregistered
    Who is "Mr. Bafoon" ?

Unregistered
    The "now hiring" signs and overtime are back. Turnover and retirements are increasing.

Unregistered
    This jail needs a giant dose of Vagisil.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This jail needs a giant dose of Vagisil.
    WTF does that even mean? If you're going to troll, at least make sense.