Beyonce and Javi ? Right on , Black power will take over Javi, WE RULE ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To hell with you White Cracker ! Our time has come,. It's not we shall overcome, it's We Have Overcome ! You and Javi are both racists . We deserve all we get, thank God for Affirmitive Action , it has made us great again, you Wetback Spic Cubans will eventually lose your power, just like the white honkys have here. Beware crackers and Cubans , we are coming, and yes , black lives matter, much more than yours.
    Asshole, go have an intercourse with yourself. Black are too stupid, just as your shown. To get anything on their own. You all need the handouts your given. If not you would still be pick end cotton. If it wasn't for the white mans bleeding heart. You never would be a cop. Cause we had to lower the test scores. Also if your so great why is their a separate lists for black to get promoted. Cause you all need the special treatment. Black that scored in the high 60's. Got promoted over whites who scored in the 90's.

Unregistered
    Asshole, go have an intercourse with yourself. Black are too stupid, just as your shown. To get anything on their own. You all need the handouts your given. If not you would still be pick end cotton. If it wasn't for the white mans bleeding heart. You never would be a cop. Cause we had to lower the test scores. Also if your so great why is their a separate lists for black to get promoted. Cause you all need the special treatment. Black that scored in the high 60's. Got promoted over whites who scored in the 90's.

Ohh snap. This dude serving monkeys

Unregistered
    Dont feed the troll.

Unregistered
    Oh yea, well read this cracker, we HAVE overcome

READ here http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-ne...0president.pdf

Unregistered
    Lol it's so funny coming from officer Moore who never worked as a police officer in her life ' all she did on patrol Midnights was sleep so she never had to deal with the monkeys every night like the rest of us ,

Unregistered
    Lol it's so funny coming from officer Moore who never worked as a police officer in her life ' all she did on patrol Midnights was sleep so she never had to deal with the monkeys every night like the rest of us ,
    Just like the other negro ****roach Najiy, I don't think she ever saw the inside of a patrol car ???

Unregistered
    I don't know what your blacks are *****ing about or have any reason to complain. Everything here at MPD, has been handed to you. In one way are another. You get promoted to staff, simply because your black. Test are graded based only on YOUR race. If not, why are their separate list created. Anytime you do something and get called upstairs. You scream, your only doing this because I'm black and so-n-so is a racist and that's why I'm in here today. Yet a white or Cuban that doesn't belong to the F&F plan get hammered. For the same dumb shit you do daily. You find more fault in any non-black officer or supervisor. Who's doing their job as intended. Most of you in patrol hate working the north end. Cause you more then likely have to arrest a friend or some sort of family member. Who's really not related to you anyway. Just maybe your babies daddy or your would be daddy. If any here play the race card. ALWAYS it's the black. Of course staff and city hall tip-toe around the real problem. YOU! Everything is race related to you. Not because your really a dumb shit. Now that I pointed your miss giving out. Like your an asshole. I will say I know many black officers here. That do a very good job and I know if my ass was in a sling. They would be one of the first their to save it. Just as I and many of the whites and Cubans here would be for you or anyone for that matter. Earn what you want and get. Don't expect a handout. I know working for a living and earning the rank is a novel idea to you. Yet many of you race do it everyday with pride and honor. Try it you might find. That life isn't really so bad and you have more friends then you deserve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12