Collier NOTSO SAFE - NOTSO SOUND w/Team RAMBOSK - 10/6 VIDEO REMAKE GOES VIRAL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Not so safe especially if you are of the Jewish faith.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/28912917/...n#.VUI2QsJ0x9A

Unregistered
    Thank you for posting the information about yet another lawsuit now in US Federal court against Jim Williams and Kevin Rambosk rogue agency known as the Collier County Sheriffs Office.

As a Jew I am completely offended - as are my hundreds of friends and families who reside in Naples and Collier County - is this 2015 in Kevin Rambosk's Collier County or is it the 1930's or 1850's?

Naples has a substantial Jewish population - not anywhere as close as it is in Palm Beach County - Broward County - Miami-Dade County - but nonetheless substantial. It is painful to read and know that this open racist HATRED exists and is widely accepted and tolerated by command there. As a retired LEO who practiced my faith - within my agency - never once did a fellow LEO commit such heinous acts as described in this complaint. We are disgusted and this is further proof that Kevin Rambosk and Jim Williams and others need to either resign or be removed from the public offices they've been entrusted with. "Dirty hairy motherf*ckiin' Jew" - and swasitkas placed in this LEO's workplace!?!? That's how a fellow LEO in Kevin Rambosk and Jim Williams Collier County Sheriffs Office is treated? I would have walked out the door, gone home and called every attorney I, my friends and family know.

Apparently this story is not getting much coverage. Few sites have the balls to put this oit there. Katie LaGrone on WPTV does a great job in exposing bad LEOS - actually killer LEOs and her work prompted the FBI to begin investigating probably the most corrupt agency in the USA - Ric Bradshaw's Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office.

Naplesninjanews.com just revealed how Ric Bradshaw has piled up millions of dollars in prime real estate in and outside of Florida. It's well-known he's buddies with members of the Colombo crime family and that the Colombo family feels right at home in Palm Beach County. Just watched a pieces on their site which even shocked even active LEOs who told us about their piece. Ric Bradshaw is probably the most powerful and connected LEO in Florida - he's dirty as the day is long and is surrounded by even dirtier. Looks like with the FBI finally in there and Katie LaGrone and other news media watching this closely, it seems that Bradshaw may be soon be toast.

Unregistered

Wow

Three years to clear a man. CCSO IA are proud.
    He deserved better

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...oting_79435331

Unregistered

You're right on the money!

KR is Low Speed, High Drag...

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    naplesninjanews. com has TONS of info on the Naples Ninjas that were caught in Orange County. Drone video of surveillance and finally capture on ground of estate by Orange County LEOs - ninjas recorded jailhouse phone calls - recorded conversation from back seat of LEO vehicle immediately after arrest between ninjas.

Their trial starts next Monday in Orange County thank God and not Collier.

Check out the RE-EDITED Collier LEOs song video SAFE&SOUND with Collier Deputies singing and struttin' how safe Collier is! LMAO!!! The Rambosk PR department of 5-6 folks stays busy for little Collier.

http://wp.me/p4JE1Q-Ae

The re-edit has the ninjas dancing in it - missing people - abused citizens - all pointed at Collier County's Rambosk who was unable to catch them in Collier after more than 3 months of operations there.

Even of the last Naples Ninja robbery FHP got there FIRST! Not a good situation men.....at all !

Rambosk's ninja home invasion investigations are......ongoing.

OVER....for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12