LM from Lakes for PBA President - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: LM from Lakes for PBA President

Hey, I'll help you out dim-wit. One is right here in backward azz broward county.......

Re: LM from Lakes for PBA President

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    HaHa, Lance, do you always talk about yourself in the first person? You have messed with the lives and families of probaby over 1,000 people by cying your little "i'm a senior deputy" song. Lance, you MAY have done great things in your 22 years, that only makes this that much worse. You are now looked at as a POS because of what you've done. Bouncing around on that hobby horse with JT didn't help much either i guess.

I guess based on your response you can't read. This is not lance this is a retired swat team member who worked with lance. All Lance did recently was open the administrations eyes to do the right thing for senior deputies. One day when you get off probation (if you do) you will realize that thi sbenefits everyone eventually. Relax, do your job and gets some seniority, then come back and talk to us.
    You old dolt. I guess if I have to explain my post to you I will. See the comedy in the post is that I acted like your post was actually written by Lance ACTING like he was someone else! See? get it? You must have been the SWAT guy who showed up to call outs a little late and on a special short bus, awww.
    Keep sticking up for Lance, he will need all the friends he can get for the next few years. I guess as long as he stays in LL he'll be OK, god forbid he gets sent to Pompano....he won't last.
    Since you have all this time on your hands, here is a little assignment for you. Do some research and find me two (2) LE agencies in the country that are on a 12 hour schedule that don't afford EVERYONE a part of the weekend. Report back with you findings ASAP.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I guess you need to be careful what you wish for my little wet behind the ear rookie, You guys wanted the 12 hour shift and you got them, hope you enjoy it!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1455360
    Lance is a JOKE. He just fu%%ed 85% of his fellow deputies. Thanks Lance, yeah love to have you in a position of power. Stay in the lakes where you're in charge of about 3 deputies. You make me wanna puke.
    Does Creek know this tool was knocking down Obama signs in Turtle Run? I hope someone from Creek Googles your name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Creek know this tool was knocking down Obama signs in Turtle Run? I hope someone from Creek Googles your name.
    Calm down Meghan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234