Quiet.... I can hear the Crickets!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol this guy is obviously compensating and hiding his love for JV. Hey why don't both of you do push ups somewhere else besides here. Lol and he uses caps like a little baby man. Please retire so my CCN can move up another notch. Thanks no need for caps.
    You're same loser that posted before- is your life that pitiful that you are answering your own posts.

Unregistered
    I am impressed that you could spell all those big words! JV is a cancer who makes this whole place look bad! Ill go push-up to push-up with you any day loser! If its so bad then why don't you leave or do you like being mad as a way to compensate for your inability to get promoted or being anything other than a slug!

Time for a little self examination on your part! Move on to another agency who will recognize your "special" talents and skills. You obviously think you are too "special" for us!!! MOVE ON!!!
    Jesus and you all carry guns.

Unregistered
    Jesus and you all carry guns.
    This is all embarrising ..... There are more events going on in the world with police officers getting screwed, but to get screwed by our own ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12