CAIR Deputy Recruits New Deputies
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

CAIR Deputy Recruits New Deputies

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2611...ns-joe-kaufman

I say that our POS Sheriff should have a separate police academy for all CAIR members.
    This is unbelievable!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I say that our POS Sheriff should have a separate police academy for all CAIR members.
    This is unbelievable!!
    You do realize Hamze was not even close to being our first Muslim deputy, right? We've had Muslim deputies at BSO at least since Jenne was Sheriff, maybe before.

God Father

Deputy Peraza is not Supported by SI but CAIR Deputy is??

This is unbelievable!!
    I want to first start out by saying how proud I was yesterday standing in the courthouse with other BSO employees supporting Deputy Peraza.

The only thing I don't understand is why Jeff Morano was there. Take a seat your done, you had your chance to support us over the years and we were consistently screwed by the PBA.

IUPA elected officials the next phase is a no vote confidence towards our POS sheriff.

SI would rather support our CAIR Deputy train other radical Muslims in firearms training?

Budget cuts coming?

RU fu*cking kidding me?

I ask the IUPA president to pull the current budget, payroll and contracts and follow the money that this unethical, pathological, egotistical maniac is spending his money!!

Be Safe

Um Karma is a coming Scotty, Russ, Scuzzy, Dale, Lisa oh and Mc Slezzy along with Captain Crabs

Unregistered
    "Pull the current budget..."

You do realize Israel posts his current budget, the entire line by line budget, online:
    http://sheriff.org/about_bso/admin/i..._documents.cfm

Unregistered
    IstUPA was built by the Sheriff and D pee pee. Which was ok with you guys. IstUPA promised the world and you all sold your souls to the devil.

Green Machine will rise again.

Unregistered

This is what we call the surfaced budget

"Pull the current budget..."

You do realize Israel posts his current budget, the entire line by line budget, online:
    http://sheriff.org/about_bso/admin/i..._documents.cfm
    Ok, Listen I have served in numerous administrative positions over the course of my almost 30 years of service. Show me the payroll PCN reports from the rank of captains and above. Show me the secretaries with PCN that make over $80,000 a year. Show me the PCN report with just the Office of General Counsel, Community Campaign Unit and PCN and salaries. Give me the PCN job descriptions and qualifications.
    Show me the current contracts and the amounts of money these current vendors have contributed to SI campaign account.

Lets stop the games Scuzzy- we will locate the documents we need so just stand by and stop bull shi*ting the troops you need budget cuts basically intimidating them with no COLA's.

Karma is a coming!!

Tangled Web

Lightbulb CAIR's Leader trained as used car salesman to hone skills

You do realize Hamze was not even close to being our first Muslim deputy, right? We've had Muslim deputies at BSO at least since Jenne was Sheriff, maybe before.
    Are you a bigot? Are you even educated? No one is saying anything about Hamze being a Muslim. People are taking issue with him being a deputy and the leader of CAIR, a terrorist funding organization for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, et al, and supporter of Sharia law, and having very shady associates which he has gotten our Sheriff involved with.

That's a big difference from being our "first Muslim deputy" as you stated above. Stop trying to lay a foundation for a lawsuit against BSO and the Sheriff in a nationwide case for bigotry ala Islamophobia using CAIR and the ACLU, we've got your number. All Hamze is doing, (besides continually showing his cards with his rogue arrogance on TV (always using the media)), is hurting the peaceful America loving Muslims he and CAIR falsely claim to protect.

Unregistered

Finally great Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tangled Web View Post
    Are you a bigot? Are you even educated? No one is saying anything about Hamze being a Muslim. People are taking issue with him being a deputy and the leader of CAIR, a terrorist funding organization for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, et al, and supporter of Sharia law, and having very shady associates which he has gotten our Sheriff involved with.

That's a big difference from being our "first Muslim deputy" as you stated above. Stop trying to lay a foundation for a lawsuit against BSO and the Sheriff in a nationwide case for bigotry ala Islamophobia using CAIR and the ACLU, we've got your number. All Hamze is doing, (besides continually showing his cards with his rogue arrogance on TV (always using the media)), is hurting the peaceful America loving Muslims he and CAIR falsely claim to protect.
    Keep up the great work!!
    Karma is a coming Scotty!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangled Web View Post

Oh-boy and it's coming big boi big time
    Green Machine Green Machine

Unregistered

Happy Holidays Scotty/Scuzzy

Ok, Listen I have served in numerous administrative positions over the course of my almost 30 years of service. Show me the payroll PCN reports from the rank of captains and above. Show me the secretaries with PCN that make over $80,000 a year. Show me the PCN report with just the Office of General Counsel, Community Campaign Unit and PCN and salaries. Give me the PCN job descriptions and qualifications.
    Show me the current contracts and the amounts of money these current vendors have contributed to SI campaign account.

Lets stop the games Scuzzy- we will locate the documents we need so just stand by and stop bull shi*ting the troops you need budget cuts basically intimidating them with no COLA's.

Karma is a coming!!
    Scotty and Scuzzy sitting in a office wondering how to get out of this mess. They state they have no stress. But they try to impress the social interests at Christmas.
    The claim to be a Jew to a few but all of us know what lies and spies they deliver. With a sliver of hope they might as well smoke dope.
    With Flaka as there platform to win an election they know it's just fiction.
    As I close I say good night to all and may the power be with you and oh by the way
    Fuc*k You

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast