New Captain - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Captain

Re: New Captain

We have the dumbest roads anywhere and to include no turn lanes etc small roads poorly planned I have never seen a place so screwed up when it comes tp planning and providing services!

Re: New Captain

Has the Captain position been filled? If not, who are the candidates?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1904678
    Say hello to the new boss same as the old boss.
    Correction!! Worse then the old boss.
    Before this year is over you will be telling yourself how great it was under "Mr I am smarter than anyone on this planet?"

I knew where the new Capt. was heading during the Lee investigation when he was just a flunky in CID. Back then he tried like hell to push himself into the lead investigator in the case.
    A certain Lt. would give him a smack down on that idea. An action that he would not forgive or forget.
    Lets jump ahead now three years to 2011. A new admin comes in and guess who gets one of the new promotions?
    Yep you guessed it that flunky in CID who went to Sgt. on the road.
    A division that he hated and still does.
    But that was to last less then a year. He then wormed his way to guess where?
    Right again, back to CID as a Sgt.
    Sgt?
    Well one can not realy expect to have much say so or power as a CID Sgt., now can one.
    A whole agonizing year has to roll around to 2012 before the CID Sgt. finaly gets promoted to Lt. of CID.
    One may ask what happened to the old Lt. of CID and how the posision became avalible. Well to make way for the up and coming officer to get the Lt. job, the old Lt. was transfered to a new posision as Lt. incharge of new hire background checks and other lesser details.
    Here is a real coincidence, the old Lt. just happened to be the officer who gave the then flunky investigator the smack down for trying to take over the Lee case.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Can you imagine going from a flunky Det. to Sgt. to a Lt. in two years?
    If you can, then you should have no problem believing that the same person has just been promoted to Capt. in charge of the law enforcement div. after just a few short months after making Lt.
    This would be a great one for Ripley's Believe It Or Not in Orlando.
    I never received an intelligent answer from the CM suck butts on this one.

I was slammed with, "he must have done something to me" and "who else is there after pointing all the above out.

And old say goes that if you do not learn from the past, you are condemned to relive it.
    Well the city never learned from the fast track to power CM and so it takes place again.

For those who now a little of the past read the topic start to finish.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567