Miccosukee ex employees should try this. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Goddamn the first thread actually explains all the BS that happened to me.. Lmao.. I actually called an attorney who is well known for representing departments under contract and all the pretty protection paperwork.. His words exact are "Bro you got ****ed" Never was a civil suit mentioned....... Hmmm maybe I should look deeper into this..

And unlike other guys im not afraid to say who I am.

Goodday gentlemen,

The old 132.

Unregistered
    I never trusted dem indians

Unregistered
    Don't take injustice out on innocent hard working American police officers. It's the dirty Indians that are the problem,

Unregistered
    "Hard working". No bro. Ain't no body hard working in miccosukee. And the officers are just like the Indians... Ready to fire everyone!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Hard working". No bro. Ain't no body hard working in miccosukee. And the officers are just like the Indians... Ready to fire everyone!!!

Now I do have to disagree with you there are hard working officers out there trying to leave that shit hole and actually get on with their lives. Then you have those pricks that are born and raised with the natives such as TH, TP, DO and others there. Those are the ones that are like the Indians, not giving a **** about their own people and just looking to use them to make themselves look good. I have seen plenty of good guys get fired for minor shit them some good ones for their own fault. I have also seen bad officers get accolades and PROMOTIONS!!! If you haven't worked their or know anyone that has worked there you would not understand the shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12