Probation Officer Rapes Parolee...Caught On Offender Cam - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    If they are guilty they deserve what they get. Pure stupidity!

Unregistered
    One more probation social worker hits the dust.

Unregistered
    Any word if the Teamsters will defend the now ex-officer who is accused of rape? The other ex-officer was already retired so his union membership isn't active. Could be interesting.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I have deleted several post on this sting . Reposting the same newspaper article by the same poster . The original article stayed. Please read the terms of use.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word if the Teamsters will defend the now ex-officer who is accused of rape? The other ex-officer was already retired so his union membership isn't active. Could be interesting.
    Nope, the dumb azz is not a member and he will have to pay for a private attorney out of his own pocket.

Unregistered
    A few of you might be interested in the video about the arrest. It really does raise the question of whether how many times he may have done it before?

http://www.wsvn.com/story/28625508/p...ing-home-visit
    there is no parole in FL and hasnt been for what 33 years yet the media STILL thinks we have parole..unbelievable.

Unregistered
    This is an old case with the offense of about 3/15/15. I took a look at the Broward County Court Docket. First, we are "Court Officers". The short is: It is still being fought out in Court. I just looked over a 78 page Deposition (you can read each page of the depo by hitting the next button). First take away: Andremind your kids, "Everything you text leaves a record." ie: texts of having a 3 way between 3 women I guess the defendant??? about page 47. Its a deposition. Homeland Security wants to deport someone. First Degree Felony! Who knows if he will get away with it or not???

Unregistered
    Get away with it? You stupid Azz.

Unregistered
    Get away with it? You stupid Azz.
    So you attack me because I actually took the time to look at the case. This is why the Forum and the J.O.B. is a joke.

Unregistered
    No, I think you are being attacked because you sound hopeful that he will get away with it. Can you say, DUH

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast