Sexual Battery complaint - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Google "probable cause". If probable cause exist then charges are filed. Doesn't matter where the suspect is employed.
    I worked ten years in law enforcement for ten years so I know what probable cause is thank you. I also know that the detectives at my agency would close a case if they had probable cause or not. It all depended on who the detective was and how many cases he had going. So has the person who charged these two officers ever closed out a case with similar circumstances? Or have they made an arrest every single time. From what I understand these girls were not exactly kids or anything. What if the detective closed out a case involving a kid and yet arrested someone is these cases. It would not seem consistent and somehow motivated

Unregistered

Arrow

Usually they want us to get everybody and anybody around child sex abuse. This case? Nothing? Something's wrong with that picture. Does anybody know for certain there aren't more kids these people didn't pimp out? somebody else asked mention about money...that's damn good question.

Unregistered
    First problem is a micro managing egotistical slug supervising the sex crimes unit. As you go up the chain from him it only gets worse.

Unregistered
    Haha so true. But let's add he's a lying slug who makes others do the work then signs his babe to it-that shows just how lazy he is!!

Unregistered
    I mean he signs his name on it

Unregistered
    What kind of work? Do tell

Unregistered
    I for one am waiting on a public records request to be posted but it probably won't be released until the criminal part is done. Maybe the attorneys will be smart enough to dig into the case. They could probly cut a deal or two. Then there's the computer crimes inv. Word is he is still getting transferred. This is either because he hid stuff or unhid stuff or made RS mad. Also heard it was because he included PPD on the top secret case so now A few inv supervisors are afraid they gonna get caught with their pants down so to speak

Unregistered
    What does it take to get the truth???? I am tired of the suggestion that people must be protected when in fact they should be held accountable for their decisions.....good or bad. From the top down, or bottom up.....no favoritism...no cronyism, no lying, no dodging.......I still can't believe that someone wears their meager military medals other than true warriors who EARNED the medals on the battleground...not at Parade Rest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked ten years in law enforcement for ten years so I know what probable cause is thank you. I also know that the detectives at my agency would close a case if they had probable cause or not. It all depended on who the detective was and how many cases he had going. So has the person who charged these two officers ever closed out a case with similar circumstances? Or have they made an arrest every single time. From what I understand these girls were not exactly kids or anything. What if the detective closed out a case involving a kid and yet arrested someone is these cases. It would not seem consistent and somehow motivated
    Just do a simple pubic records request to see if the detective assigned to the case has ever closed out a similar case with the same circumstances. That should show that this case is motivated by something other than the truth

Unregistered
    Good luck getting this agency to comply partially or fully with a public records request. They do as they please with the blessing of the State Attorney and his office. Oh, be careful not to make too many waves or they will target you with the goal of arresting you for whatever minor charge they can twist to fit their need. We work for the real criminals.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast