Speeding cop - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Speeding cop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.myactsofsedition.com/contact/

CBut Chaz doesn't work here. We do. We can write to the commissioners. Get our family too. If you put it on paper, send it to a commissioner, you are covered under the Whistleblower Act. Or be anonymous. But go ahead and drop some info on Chaz in the meantime. It makes for good readin
    Write the commissioners? They don't care. They have been told. They do nothing. Covered under Whistleblower. I think I will email Chaz we have a better chance with him getting something done.

Unregistered

Who cares!

First off the ass that took the video never shows the car and speedo in the same frame and everytime he comes back on the car he is catching up. Second who gives a crap, she's staying with the flow of traffic, not changing lanes etc. Third the pieces of sh#%t at CCPD that support this idiot should turn their stuff in and make the rest of us happy. CCPD is a good department, good leadership, great professional cops. Fourth CS is just a low life scum of the earth thing that doesn't deserve a response to anything he posts.

Unregistered
    First off the ass that took the video never shows the car and speedo in the same frame and everytime he comes back on the car he is catching up. Second who gives a crap, she's staying with the flow of traffic, not changing lanes etc. Third the pieces of sh#%t at CCPD that support this idiot should turn their stuff in and make the rest of us happy. CCPD is a good department, good leadership, great professional cops. Fourth CS is just a low life scum of the earth thing that doesn't deserve a response to anything he posts.
    Are you serious? I agree our cops are professional. But the car speed can be checked and it needs to be. We can agree on that right? And I give a crap. Others care...and Lees is a good leader. But Mann needs to go.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

It almost hurts

Such angst...

It almost hurts ... the gales of laughter your words create... You're just pissed folks don't swallow the bitter blue pill (no Chief, not that one) ...

You can drag up my past, defame me with false statements, say this or that about me ... but in the end, around your $500 expresso machine, you can't help but talk about me.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Wear protection before sleeping with the enemy.

Unregistered

Check the mirror

Are you serious? I agree our cops are professional. But the car speed can be checked and it needs to be. We can agree on that right? And I give a crap. Others care...and Lees is a good leader. But Mann needs to go.
    The only one that needs to go is you and the cancer spreading ones like you. The car was going no faster then anyone else on the road. So again WHO CARES other then the self loathing idiot chaz. Leave or get see someone for the chip on your sholder

Unregistered
    The only one that needs to go is you and the cancer spreading ones like you. The car was going no faster then anyone else on the road. So again WHO CARES other then the self loathing idiot chaz. Leave or get see someone for the chip on your sholder
    so let me get this straight.....it was okay that she was speeding because other cars were going the same speed? are you seriously making that your argument?

Unregistered
    Let's see, you perfect little officers that do everything right are outraged by an allegation of an officer speeding, is that right? What a bunch of whinny, hypocrits and Chief haters that would stab another cop in the back just to slam the Chief. The best part is how you idiots play right into Timmy's hands. You're a handful of malcontents that are a disgrace to the uniform.

Unregistered
    How about Hollywood Chevy (SUV was 2346) doing 85 on Sheridan St at 0715 on Saturday morning? Coming from Pines, I kept up with him (yes, I saw it was a male driver at 3 different traffic lights) and I finally turned at 46 ave.

I don't want to see another tragedy like what happened with Del Rio!!!!

Unregistered
    The above post is fat boy, who's going to bite.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast