Failure to appear times 3
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Thumbs up Failure to appear times 3

So a certain coward of an officer continues with his retaliation.

So after the last dismissal for failure to appear he files a motion to vacate the dismissal. Wonder who put him up to that?

Then today he fails to appear again. Another dismissal. Thats three depositions and three court dates he has skipped now.

Is he that afraid to face me in open court? Just absolutely pathetic. I feel sorry for the decent people who may have to work with this troglodyte.

Got some more good evidence of other false arrest by this clown. Murguido oh when will you ever learn. There will be some very interesting videos coming out soon. If your not man enough to face me in a court of law, we will bring this into the court of public opinion.

Chief Rolle I sent you an email letting you know that Murguido was still retaliating against me. I guess we all knew you are not a man of your word, so no surprise there, just disappointment. Hope you enjoy the videos.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    Dear post hole digger you just don't get it. Every time ofcr M doesn't appear he has spanked you'r ass. You must like the pain cause you broadcast on leo affairs Ofcr M didn't appear, everybody, he just spanked my ass again. Boy! I get-off by on thepain and enjoy showing sharing it. Can't wait till he spanks me again, hear let me show you the stripes on my ass.

If he is attempting to spank my ass, and that is the best that he can do, I am less than worried.

I'm guessing the article spanked his ass a little more than his false injunctions spanked mine.

Yeah I'm sure that will look real good the officer filing a bunch of provable false injunctions under the direction of Det. Aquino. Sorry but don't see where it hurts me as much as it does Murguido, as well as the integrity and the reputation of your department. Whoops I forgot your department has no integrity or reputation. Well it might have a reputation as Opa-Locka South.

Since you seem to stick up for corruption, it must be asked, what then is your problem with the Chief and Myrna? Did he give her a promotion over you? Did she reject your advances? Did she take some of Aquino's attention away from you? Why are you so butt hurt? Please inform us enquiring minds want to know.

Just a tip, I would seriously tone down the projection of your homoeroticism, it really bleeds through your writing. Maybe you could spend some extra time with Aquino, I'm sure he could straighten you out and relieve your tension.
    Last edited by doc justice; 11-15-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Dear piled higher & deeper, now matter how to wrap it, write it or video it. Ofcr M still spanked you'r ass!!!

Unregistered
    You two feed off of each other, why don't you both get together for lunch, sell tickets, so we can all watch. You can donate the profits to charity?

Verbal Jousting

Thomas Paine vs. Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Do either of you partake of medical marijuana?

Aussie Pride
    I wouldn't blame Doc Justice if he did
    just so he could understand what the hell is going on with the government and it's employees

Royal Palm. The old one, Krome and 312. Monday @ 12:00.

Anyone wants to talk to my face.

Us old timers finished breakfast and decided the following. We still remember when you called one of our relatives (an HPD ofcr) a lesbian *****, then posted it on leo affairs. It is our consensus that you take you're ass of your shoulders and ride it out of town.

Us 'old timers' after breakfast decided that after you posted one of our relatives(an HPD ofcr) as a lesbian *****. You should take your ass off you're shoulders and ride it out of town.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast