PROMOTIONS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROMOTIONS

Unregistered
    Thank you, sir!

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for the more qualified candidates who were not selected yesterday. That was a golden opportunity for the Chief to set the tone for the direction of the agency for many years to come. Those not selected, and you know who you are, hold your heads high as you have the respect of your peers. Unfortunately your not part of the "friends" network this time around. So obvious............

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel sorry for the more qualified candidates who were not selected yesterday. That was a golden opportunity for the Chief to set the tone for the direction of the agency for many years to come. Those not selected, and you know who you are, hold your heads high as you have the respect of your peers. Unfortunately your not part of the "friends" network this time around. So obvious............
    Really? Finally after many years of disappointment with the previous chief, this chief has made GREAT PICKS! There were several over qualified and hard working sgts.. you can't pick everyone. Two of them especially are stellar choices.

Unregistered
    I'd love to see the list of your "more qualified candidates". Just because someone has several years of service as a sergeant and they "do their job" at an average level doesn't make them more qualified and "you know who you are".

Unregistered
    Well said!!!

I'd love to see the list of your "more qualified candidates". Just because someone has several years of service as a sergeant and they "do their job" at an average level doesn't make them more qualified and "you know who you are".

Unregistered
    Well said!!!
    Exactly, we are not talking about the average guys here, dumbass!!!!!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    It's a shame that JW keeps getting passed up. All the work he does and they look the other way. I guess you need an IA file to move up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12