turnpike post gone again - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1973123
    Copy and paste every post and save it to a word document. When it gets deleted put it back up.
    Every once-in-a-while we'll get a user who will post bad advice like this, so please allow me to set the record straight. If the information you are posting is being removed because it violates our Terms of Use, your IP address will be banned. If you continue to post the information and follow this anonymous user's advice, you will be committing a 3rd degree felony under FSS 815.06 (1)(a) [http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/im-banned/]. As such, we will do everything within our power to enforce the Terms of Use and protect the credibility of our site.

Unregistered
    I applaud you Administrator for taking the lead. And now we can finally rid the disgust and toxic spew and just maybe we can have intelligent discussions without inviting the juvenile behavior.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    Every once-in-a-while we'll get a user who will post bad advice like this, so please allow me to set the record straight. If the information you are posting is being removed because it violates our Terms of Use, your IP address will be banned. If you continue to post the information and follow this anonymous user's advice, you will be committing a 3rd degree felony under FSS 815.06 (1)(a) [http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/im-banned/]. As such, we will do everything within our power to enforce the Terms of Use and protect the credibility of our site.
    That is total horse crap, I have seen posts deleted that did not violate any board rules. Just admit it that there are certain people who can get every post about them deleted no questions asked by LEO Affairs while others are drug through the mud with out right lies being posted about them and LEO Affairs does nothing to remove those posts.

Unregistered
    That is total horse crap, I have seen posts deleted that did not violate any board rules. Just admit it that there are certain people who can get every post about them deleted no questions asked by LEO Affairs while others are drug through the mud with out right lies being posted about them and LEO Affairs does nothing to remove those posts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123