** CCSO Corporal shot and killed ** - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: ** CCSO Corporal shot and killed **

Whats sad is that uninformed people like yourself are commenting about things you know nothing about. My friendship with Mike was a TRUE friendship, our families are very close and I for one don't hide behind a "guest" title when making statements. I'm not running for anything and I was asked to speak about Mike by Jo and the kids. Where have you been helping the family? Have you had to help out with Mikes business? NO! Shut your pie hole and mind your own business. Your idiotic statements only show how shallow and fake you are, and I sure hope your not a deputy here in this county because I would hate to think your out on the street "protecting" people.

My name is Alan Wood. I worked for the CCSO prior to moving to Cape PD. I just learned of this murder. I knew Bill from years ago. I live in Maine now, but would have walked to Florida for his service if I had known. I am so so so sorry ! Crushing ! God bless his family.

Quote Originally Posted by alan wood
    My name is Alan Wood. I worked for the CCSO prior to moving to Cape PD. I just learned of this murder. I knew mike from years ago. I live in Maine now, but would have walked to Florida for his service if I had known. I am so so so sorry ! Crushing ! God bless his family.

Unregistered

Sgt. Wilson

I can't believe it's one year already. We will never forget.

Unregistered
    Still feels like it was yesterday Mike. Miss you brother. This tragedy reminds us not to sweat the small stuff in life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123