Sgt. Kelly Sullivan transferred from Public Corruption Unit - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Re: Sgt. Kelly Sullivan transferred from Public Corruption U

[quote=doc justice][quote="Do that 119":8atyijwu][quote="Doc Justice Read":8atyijwu]Doc Justice, take matters into your own hands and contact each Public Defender or Criminal Defense attorney. Like my team of people have done on several MDPD officers. There is a world of paperwork soon to be filed from prior Public Defenders and Criminal Defense Lawyers asking for the case to be reopened by the SAO. The media is doing a report on this. Not sure when but it is in the process. The media is going to name the corrupt officers with shady pasts that worked criminal cases. Letting the Miami Dade citizens know how to come forward if they have had any dealings with the named officers. The SAO is aware of the media report coming ,and is going to let MDPD and FDLE hang out to dry on this one to make it look like the SAO is clean on this. That's why there has been an on going investigation. The media is also in possession of some under cover videos with several people discussing , let's just say HOW to try and cover up things and getting there stories on the same page. The media contacts tell me that this will be a multiple report because of the nature and size of the corruption. That's why the story has not been aired yet. One of the county attorneys have reached out to one of the reporters producers to try and put the brakes on the report. They have made settlement officers with the hopes of plaintiff's signing a confidently agreement. That was turned down. Doc Justice contact Sandra Esquival at NBC6 if you want to air your story. Doc Justice as you know there are still many many good ethical MDPD men and woman who do not like the officers involved with all of this. Use those who do not like the corrupt Un ethical officers. They will be your inside mole. We have ours.[/quote]

Doc Justice
    Reach out to a few of the PCB guys that got transferred. They are willing to speak. These guys are the true ethical officers that should of stayed in PCB and not have been transferred out.[/quote:8atyijwu]

I like that idea. I am not sure who the goods guys who were transferred are. If you provide me a way to contact them, or have them contact me that would be most appreciated. Thanks.

my email is [email="phd2b05@gmail.com"]phd2b05@gmail.com[/email][/quote:8atyijwu]
    Doc Justice
    Give me a few and I will contact you with those names of some of those that have information and paperwork. That are willing to talk. They have gone in to a few attorneys willingly and spoke. I will email mail you.

KS how was that arbitration hearing today?
    He who thinks are his friends, never is. Lol

Goodnight All

[quote=Doc Justice Read][quote="doc justice":3u1bippg][quote="Do that 119":3u1bippg][quote="Doc Justice Read":3u1bippg]Doc Justice, take matters into your own hands and contact each Public Defender or Criminal Defense attorney. Like my team of people have done on several MDPD officers. There is a world of paperwork soon to be filed from prior Public Defenders and Criminal Defense Lawyers asking for the case to be reopened by the SAO. The media is doing a report on this. Not sure when but it is in the process. The media is going to name the corrupt officers with shady pasts that worked criminal cases. Letting the Miami Dade citizens know how to come forward if they have had any dealings with the named officers. The SAO is aware of the media report coming ,and is going to let MDPD and FDLE hang out to dry on this one to make it look like the SAO is clean on this. That's why there has been an on going investigation. The media is also in possession of some under cover videos with several people discussing , let's just say HOW to try and cover up things and getting there stories on the same page. The media contacts tell me that this will be a multiple report because of the nature and size of the corruption. That's why the story has not been aired yet. One of the county attorneys have reached out to one of the reporters producers to try and put the brakes on the report. They have made settlement officers with the hopes of plaintiff's signing a confidently agreement. That was turned down. Doc Justice contact Sandra Esquival at NBC6 if you want to air your story. Doc Justice as you know there are still many many good ethical MDPD men and woman who do not like the officers involved with all of this. Use those who do not like the corrupt Un ethical officers. They will be your inside mole. We have ours.[/quote]

Doc Justice
    Reach out to a few of the PCB guys that got transferred. They are willing to speak. These guys are the true ethical officers that should of stayed in PCB and not have been transferred out.[/quote:3u1bippg]

I like that idea. I am not sure who the goods guys who were transferred are. If you provide me a way to contact them, or have them contact me that would be most appreciated. Thanks.

my email is [email="phd2b05@gmail.com"]phd2b05@gmail.com[/email][/quote:3u1bippg]
    Doc Justice
    Give me a few and I will contact you with those names of some of those that have information and paperwork. That are willing to talk. They have gone in to a few attorneys willingly and spoke. I will email mail you.[/quote:3u1bippg]
    Soon some very good videos to be posted. Cute little one's.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445