Really Tom?

Thread: Really Tom?

Really Tom?

A couple shootings into unoccupied vehicles over the weekend? Tell that to the guy who got shot on the west side of town. Is he an unoccupied vehicle? Tell that to the woman who was inside her car with her child when it when it was shot up outside Washington Park. So now we're lying to Steph? Sorry not lying just spinning the truth.

Re: Really Tom?

I actually thought it was kind of funny that when Steph asked Tom about the shootings and armed home invasion he said he needed her to be more specific. We have so many shootings and armed home invasions, you have to provide fat boy with more details so he can narrow them down.

:devil:

Did you call him out on the lying Steph?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did you call him out on the lying Steph?
    You guys did a pretty good job of it so I didn't have to. I'm also still waiting for the press release on the shooting at 15400 NE 13th Ave., where the woman had a child in the car. I've already heard the details from my peeps, but no "official" word yet. No news, either, about the apparent non-incident on my block Sunday night, which required a search helicopter and dogs. I suppose if no one is killed it's no big deal. Nothing to see here, move right along...