Trooper Frye - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Frye

Question Re: Trooper Frye

That Trooper has a terrible reputation.

Re: Trooper Frye

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrible job
    Hernando deputy DUI charges dropped before arraignment for lack of evidence and witness testimony that deputy was not DUI. Good case ya brought trooper.
    Who cares? The trooper was probably helping the guy out.
    Yeah, right. Because troopers have a reputation for helping cops out. I don't think so.

The state attorney took a DUI to trial for a deputy who was followed home by a civilian and went into his home. 30 minutes later deputies arrived and couldn't do anything. The hernando SAO issued a capias and took it to trial with no evidence other than a civilian saying he drove reckless and a deputy saying he smelled alcohol after the guy was home already.

This is the same SAO that dropped this case so where's the cover up or politics.

Quote Originally Posted by No evidence
    The state attorney took a DUI to trial for a deputy who was followed home by a civilian and went into his home. 30 minutes later deputies arrived and couldn't do anything. The hernando SAO issued a capias and took it to trial with no evidence other than a civilian saying he drove reckless and a deputy saying he smelled alcohol after the guy was home already.

This is the same SAO that dropped this case so where's the cover up or politics.
    SAO's routinely no file and nolle prosse cases. In my county the SAO drops more cases than it files and of those cases that it does file, only 58% result in a conviction or plea.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, the State Attorney's Office cited a lack of evidence and conflicting witness accounts in deciding not to go forward with the case against Deputy Joseph Tibor.

A Florida Highway Patrol trooper pulled over a white Mercedes sedan Tibor was driving on State Road 50 west of Brooksville on Jan. 12. The Mercedes was going 85 mph in a 55 mph zone, trooper Cpl. David Fye wrote.

According to Frye's report, Tibor, 45, flashed his badge and had trouble finding his license in his wallet. He had glassy, bloodshot eyes, and his breath smelled of alcohol.

Tibor then failed sobriety tests, according to the report, and was arrested. He refused to give a breath sample at the Hernando County Detention Center.
    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...puty_char.html

Sounds like a good arrest. If he wasn't drunk, why did he refuse breath test????

Why did the idiot do Field sobriety? That is the question, why did he do Anything other than get out of the car to be handcuffed. If you know anything about DUI , you answered your own question. Frye is an arse. I'm surprised the jerk is still employed.

Quote Originally Posted by No evidence

They should get in trouble for that imo unless the Deputy was dumb enough to admit he was drinking and driving. Most Judges would have never signed a capias with that joke evidence presented.

Sounds like a good arrest. If he wasn't drunk, why did he refuse breath test????

Why did the idiot do Field sobriety? That is the question, why did he do Anything other than get out of the car to be handcuffed. If you know anything about DUI , you answered your own question. Frye is an arse. I'm surprised the jerk is still employed.[/quote]

Because he was too drunk. And his refusal would be used as evidence against him.

Why did the idiot do Field sobriety? That is the question, why did he do Anything other than get out of the car to be handcuffed. If you know anything about DUI , you answered your own question. Frye is an arse. I'm surprised the jerk is still employed.
    Because he was too drunk. And his refusal would be used as evidence against him.[/quote]

If you have a lawyer and you aren't falling down drunk and you refuse a field test and a breath test no rational State Atty would ever take that to trial and would lose if they did. Now if you have a prior refusal they will leverage you with jail time for that if you won't plead to the DUI.

[quote=You would care]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Horrible job":3msnkwv3
    Hernando deputy DUI charges dropped before arraignment for lack of evidence and witness testimony that deputy was not DUI. Good case ya brought trooper.
    You would care if he locked you up and you were not DUI by a trooper that was gunning for deputy. His sick plan backfired in his face.[/quote:3msnkwv3]

If someone arrested me for DUI and I was not drunk I would be demanding to take a breath, blood or urine test. I dam sure wouldn't refuse!

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by You would care
    Quote Originally Posted by "Horrible job":3rrnm21u
    You would care if he locked you up and you were not DUI by a trooper that was gunning for deputy. His sick plan backfired in his face.
    If someone arrested me for DUI and I was not drunk I would be demanding to take a breath, blood or urine test. I dam sure wouldn't refuse! [/quote:3rrnm21u]

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast