No Report on Indian leader - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: No Report on Indian leader

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm
    Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    We agree many of the people that have left are doing great. What happened to Tiger, Floyd and McDaniel anyone heard anything they were good leaders. Better jobs benefits are waiting.
    I remember doing about 90 on 95 one day rushing to go 10-8 and I looked to the left and it was Tiger in his tahoe passing me, and laughing. I saw him in the office and he says is that the tastest those crown vics go and we laughed about it, I didn't lose my car. But if Micco Billie Jumper Osceola callsin a complaint while he is getting high in a hotel room in Orlando and says I was speeding even though I was on annual, oh hell here it starts. Ole Jerry Herrin will descend from his ivory tower with his side kick the black widow drive five hours to give me a bias investigation, find some reason for me to lose my car for 7 days and I might get away with not getting a write up, how I know because it happened, but ole Lisa Bennis can get pulled over from by every county officer that we reside in and nothing happens to her. Then we hear Will belly ache about fuel consumption. Well if you want to send your harbinger of backstabbing from Tampa to Hollywood to investigate a complaint that should have never be entertained in the first place, than thats one you. But how is that possible. Someone calls in a complaint while the officer is on a/l and they still try to take away his car. Hey Will you stay positive we will stay realistic. Integrity? pffft what a joke, you got half of these people cheating on their wives and husbands, but they got the balls to write someone up for conduct unbecoming when someone told Dante Tommie to get his "damn dl fixed please" u have an sro, not to say names but there is more miles on her box springs than a NYC taxi, and they get a plaque, bs i say
    Things we easier with Tiger, little complaints or issues, now that Will is here every little thing is a complaint or a gripe about something because there is nothing else to do. We need to leave while we still have a salvageable name before they ruin it

You mentioned jerry herrin the 72 year old guy from tampa. He is like our Auer. Tampa p.d. ran him off like broward ran our hero off. Just google his name the truth will hit you why did will hire him. I billie knew fire him and should.

You mentioned jerry herrin the 72 year old guy from tampa. He is like our Auer. Tampa p.d. ran him off like broward ran our hero off. Just google his name the truth will hit you why did will hire him. I billie knew fire him and should.
    I know right, he is not your friend. He keeps saying people avoid there is a reason because he is a back stabbing yes man, and if you get an interview from him make ure you voice your right so his sidekick doesn't stay in there because what happens is that he will ask and that b@tch will write things down for him to ask, how low can you get. No wonder tht retard has no friends. What bothers me is that good people ending up leaving us and we stuck with these villains, just proof that the thrash never leave the dump. Jerry will stop and nothing to get your job and everyone allows it. I looked him and spoke with ppl at TPD, he preaches about his report writing and how it saves officers careers ask the old fart about the last rape case he worked where the chief begged the victim not to sue the city because of his "interpretation" of the allegations

His credibility is 0. Fact TPD caught him lying and let him go. If he violates your rights contact FBI or FDLE We talked to several tpd people about this guy. Report him complain on him write letters on him. In our opinion he looks 80.

His credibility is 0. Fact TPD caught him lying and let him go. If he violates your rights contact FBI or FDLE We talked to several tpd people about this guy. Report him complain on him write letters on him. In our opinion he looks 80.
    This is place is so unfair I believe when I hear "I care about the 3150 Tribal members" lets look at this how many pp had to take the sergeants and Lt exam. Lets back track, how many tribal members get away with everything, I don't know all of them I guess. We had officers and sgts blasted for not being on conference call, well how many times has Diane Buster made the call or has anyone ever seen her at work. You have Allen who didn't make it all the way through the process he was given a second chance, how many people you know failed one part of the process and was written off. You got David Billy who doesn't know what a promotional process looks like he gets wanded and in my opinion has no business being a supervisor. Im not buying what he says. You got a tribal member who is a css who has more power than anyone in this dept, I will not open that door. All of us had to work twice as hard to get what we want but if your indian you get the S:*& handed to you like they do everything else. Oh, I forgot we got Mitch who was handed his stripes, I forgot his so that would make what 1 out of 4, not good odds, This shows how racially bias this department is. We had Shanie Billie who was handed a job as well and how many times she was granted immunity until she was fired. Lets not mention about her kick azz clean background. As far as Tiger, they let him go and he was one of their own so anyone believe that they are non indian and they are not expendable, are either blind or just plain stupid.I will throw one more, we have a K9 officer who doesn't do anything for drug arrests and nothing is said because she is with an Indian, but all the other K9 officers get blasted for "not performing to the expectations of the tribe." Place is just plain sad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123