788 Holiday Tickets Written - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 788 Holiday Tickets Written

Quote Originally Posted by Dep. Laser Eyes
    I really enjoy writing citizens tickets, especially when they squirm or if they get angry and throw a temper tantrum, then I enjoy it even more. I really enjoy digging deep into their pocketbooks, because it hurts them. The best way to irritate a citizen is to reach deep into his wallet. If I can hurt a citizen by taking money from out of his wallet, then I have accomplished my job. Traffic enforcement is all about fear and pain --- and that's why I like it so much. My favorite citation is for not wearing a seatbelt because it seems to irritate and hurt people the most.

Here is your lump of coal and your traffic citation. Now shut up and buckle up! L0L

:devil:
    I'm not sure who is a bigger danger to the community: you or Knight. :roll:

A guy named Snuffy (retired) made a similar comment. He said that traffic enforcement is "all about fear."

[quote=12 hours]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dep. Laser Eyes":20cfd1bp
    My favorite citation is for not wearing a seatbelt because it seems to irritate and hurt people the most.
    Well good for you hotshot, I'm glad you found your niche in life. You'll be a good robot in the traffic section because that's all you're capable of doing. :roll: [/quote:20cfd1bp]
    People who have no useful skills or abilities in law enforcement usually end up in traffic because that's all they can do.

You people are idiots. I guarantee that is some disgruntled employee who can't get into cib,traffic or anything else. Get off your high horse. Traffic is no different than another job in this agency. You get your nitch stick with it. This week it appears to be TAC. Last year it was PDU. I did CIB now Im patrol and it is this best gig for me at this time. Big deal I do a couple tickets make the upper happy, take my calls, go home and log on. No responsibility other than to my family.

The Sheriff makes me write tickets and I love it. These dirt bag citizens get what they deserve. Just like the Sheriff says "traffic is our number one problem". We don't have a crime problem we have a traffic problem. I enjoy being in control and making the citizens squirm. I once wrote six tickets at one stop. I am not here to be nice. I want my Sgt. to respect me and he does. Quit being little *****es and do your job like Knight wants. What do you think would happen if we all decided to be Mr. nice guys and let the people off with a warning. I will tell you. The county infrastructure would collapse. How do you think that clerk gets money? Do you job turds!! Write till your fingers bleed. The Sheriff is a good man and he knows best!!! Bunch a Turds! :devil: :lol:

COIT is a national campaign that occurs every quarter. It has been going on since at least Monge. This is not a Knight thing. Probably since 1986 when the seat belt law went into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Sheriff makes me write tickets and I love it. These dirt bag citizens get what they deserve. Just like the Sheriff says "traffic is our number one problem". We don't have a crime problem we have a traffic problem. I enjoy being in control and making the citizens squirm. I once wrote six tickets at one stop. I am not here to be nice. I want my Sgt. to respect me and he does. Quit being little *****es and do your job like Knight wants. What do you think would happen if we all decided to be Mr. nice guys and let the people off with a warning. I will tell you. The county infrastructure would collapse. How do you think that clerk gets money? Do you job turds!! Write till your fingers bleed. The Sheriff is a good man and he knows best!!! Bunch a Turds! :devil: :lol:
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLMBO!!!! Out****ingstandingpost!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12