Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is wrong

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: This is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    Pay Attention

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN RIVERA DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE PBA HEAT DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

HAVING YOUR OWN PAPER TO EXERCISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOESNT MAKE IT THE TRUTH

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

SO THE MODERATOR WAS CORRECT TO REMOVE THE POST
    Just because something is written by any journalist or columnist doesn't' necessarily make it true.

Just because it appears in some type of media, doesn't necessarily, make it true.

Just because YOU shouted that the Moderator was correct to remove the post doesn't make it true. It's my decision to make, whether the Moderator's decision is correct or not.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

:devil: Breaking news, A captain is the subject of an Internal Affairs investigation according to their own personal private attorney!!! ops:
    Could this be the reason FDLE has been at the station??

me thinks a certain female Captain could go to jail if everything posted is true ,best to get arrested after retirement then while still on active duty.

NO, I DID NOT TAKE A PLEA DEAL ON TUESDAY, THAT WAS GEO SOTO.
    My trial is scheduled for Monday.

Jury selection and the time it takes to complete it should be something to see. Well we will all wait and see. This is the perfect time for all of your supporters to in fact show their support. Are they planning to be there with you? We're sure your husband will be there by your side supporting you through everything. No matter what, you have an attorney and your family to help guide and support you. They are there for you and want only the best for you.

Hopefully the corrupt officers from homestead will be removed. I will not hold my breath. Doubt they could fire that many from such a corrupt force anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by A & E
    Appropriate movie quote:

"I'd rather live in a world where people have the guts to say This is Wrong".

It is wrong for someone who believes they have authority over you to follow you into the RESTROOM. Then demand you speak to him and show him respect, all the while he is sneaking a peek at your junk. This is called sexual harassment.

There are places where yorespectport this if you don't feel safe reporting it at our department.

I believe you
    This must have been AA. I had a meeting with him and all he could talk about was how he was so proud to be openly gay. My witness thinks he was hitting on him. I mean comeon no one cares that you are gay. Why do some gays have to always bring this front and center and push it in your face? I have never met a heterosexual in a professional setting that couldnt stop bragging about how they like the opposite sex. His professionalism leaves a lot more to be desired to say the least and this is not to even mention his absolute lack of integrity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1776847
    Appropriate movie quote:

"I'd rather live in a world where people have the guts to say This is Wrong".

It is wrong for someone who believes they have authority over you to follow you into the RESTROOM. Then demand you speak to him and show him respect, all the while he is sneaking a peek at your junk. This is called sexual harassment.

There are places where you can report this if you don't feel safe reporting it at our department.

I believe you
    HPD cops sexually harassing other cops.

Would never happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123