Branham Gone? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Branham Gone?

Re: Branham Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There are three sides to every story - your side, my side, and the truth. We all need to quit guessing and casting judgement on what we have been told through newspapers, an IG report from an IG that has been dancing to the beat of the administration for years as their hatchet man, and rumor being spread from office to office. The only people who know what really happened are the people who were involved. I hate it when we all start speculating and then throwing stones at people when we don''t know the whole story. If you've ever been the subject of an IA or even a supervisor inquiry, did you ever know people to just fire off and say crap about you when they didn't know the whole story? Did it tick you off? This agency would be much better off if people would just do their jobs and shut their collective traps. Quit saying this person is going to be sued, and that person lied, and that person said this to whoever. Worry about your own collective derriere and not anyone else's. And btw, you putz who obviously doesn't work here, all agencies have their problems. You can look on this site and see it everywhere!!!! So, if you think your wanna be self is immune, dream on. There are bad apples in every agency. But there are great people here who work hard, and you getting on here where you obviously don't work or belong is just plain envy on your part or wanting to spread malcontent and hate to another agency to match yours. Get out and let the people who value their jobs and their work at DABT BLE do their job without your bashing. And to borrow the words of one eloquent person who seems to be absent of late, BLOW IT OUT!!!!! :devil:
    That would be me, however, I'm not absent..........................I'm just keeping a low profile at the moment.
    PS to be more correct it would be "Blow it out your ass."

Quote Originally Posted by Sammantha
    If there has ever been a worse agency than this outhouse, I don't know of it. You deleted my post last night about the usefulness of this broken toy MOD. You talk about each other and do in each other like sharks. There is no leader who would even want to do anything for the lying mal contents that infest and in breed throughout this hole. Integrity is non-existent by too many worthless employees who want to be cops. This board has exposed to the public what insiders have known for years, you suck. You had good directors and chiefs and bad ones, that is what it's like everywhere. To the low lifes who lied in Orlando, and the idiot I.G. who listened to them, there will be bad repercussions beyond belief for you. Branham you geezer, your going to get sued with those lying employees. If there is any decent agents left, get out now. Now to you MOD, nothing I said was untrue, no profanity, if you delete this post, at least explain why.

i could not understand why your post was deleted. I did not like it but it was the truth. Comparing us against one of the worst agency in the state hurt but at this point it is so very true. It has been building for years now and i can say that there are many people like those in orlando but probably similair to your agency there are a lot of good hard working honest people. I have been blessed to work with some of the best. So please do not paint everyone with the same brush. The agency has great potential but from the looks of things it may not be worth the effort. we have a few unfortanuate people that have always thought it is all about them. Some of those are close to retirment or in positions to leave so they think they can burn the place down and the hell with everyone else. I and many others can't leave at this point. I for one see the writing on the wall especially with the recent reclass. Why bother keeping the rest of sworn with all the drama it comes with. Like i said i must agree with you but it hurts. I have committed myself to ABT and have stuck by abt when many agencies pay more. I and many of the people I work with work hard and stay away from all the nonsense. ABT makes great cases and does great work but it goes unnoticed because of the BS stuff like the orlando situation. I bleive that if the main fools would just stop, JUST STOP for the sake of everyone else then we can survive.

I agree with the original poster and with you. So many of us have just bucked up and tried to do our jobs under horrible leadership, backbiting and snitch scum. I wish we could have held on to some of the people that came in at different times, but were forced out because of our political nature. Even when the bunny was here, two out of the four people she brought in were excellent leaders. One told me at the firing range to hang on, we will change this culture. He tried to ban the term Beverage in describing us and it took! He and the director listened and were burned at the stake. A year later the same chief told me "I am a dead man walking" and that he had to go because he was in the bunny's crosshairs for supporting the troops,throwing crooked lobbyists out of his office and firing political hires, including her nanny's boyfriend. He is long gone and the director left a few months later. We have had worse and worser "leadership" but we help eat our own anyway and feed right into their hands. I am at the end of a long run here, and the future of this agency is bleak. I wish all of you real cops agents the very best.

Martello was awesome. Thought outside the box, open to new ideas, and listened to his people. But they don't like that. Want yes men who march to their beat like the current chief, majors and half of the newbie command staff. Good luck. I think the bottom of the barrel still has more scum for us.

Martelli. Autocorrect!

Martelli. Autocorrect!
    Good man so was the guy he brought from hillsborough sheriff. He was the chief that the other poster was talking about. He went after Orlando and got rid of the captain and tried to fire Garzon. He tossed two powerful lobbyists out of his office and they had it in for him afterward. He tried to bring pride to this place but he and Martellis were to much cop for this place. We have had some good and bad in the front office but those guys were good so they were gone quickly. It has been a revoving door since then. The Orlando liars should be prosecuted and so should Branham.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

If posts contain information that is not factual, then posts will be deleted according to the terms of use. Posts will not be edited. The entire post will be deleted.

How do you know what if factual or not?

Really? The moderator has to be a retired or active member of the agency that they are the moderator for. The moderator I'm sure has their informants for whether posts are true or not. Obviously part of what the previous poster keeps posting is not true.

and informants NEVER lie?????????????????????

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

The information on the Secretary was confirmed as well as the director. PERC transcripts and recordings. I will not address this issue again. Your post will continue to be deleted if it continues to contain the false information. If you continue to post what you are posting, you will be banned.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast