22'S - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22'S

Re: 22'S

That is funny that someone dragged my name into this. I have nothing to do with this. I have no problem with any of the names that have been mentioned in the posting. Perhaps they have a problem with me, but if so I do not know for sure. If people want to talk crap about me, that is obviously on them. Everyone that has called me for help has received my help. If you guys want to talk crap go right ahead. You guys know where to find me and I have always opened my door to resolve issues with who ever had a problem with me. What is kind of funny is that someone calls me the rat leader when in reality I’m always sitting on the other side of IA as the subject. LOL! Kind of Ironic, I suppose. Anyways, for you all that want to talk shit go right ahead. I do not play into this garbage. I do not agree with both the sergeant and the officer who were the subjects of the post. That is my take. I sleep peacefully at night. So there you have it. Everyone knows where I stand and are more than welcome to clarify their doubts in person.

This is funny lol. All the rats fighting. .....

Lightbulb Re: 22'S

All I want are my "Step Cheese's" returned to me :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Miguelito Raton
    All I want are my "Step Cheese's" returned to me :devil:
    I agree with Miguelito...

what is step cheese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12