FIGHT BACK!!

Thread: FIGHT BACK!!

FIGHT BACK!!

Google and check the video out. Teach your kid's how to fight back. With vengence

A Gullfport, Fla., bus driver who called for help after a 13-year-old boy was viciously attacked, but did not physically intervene in the fight, won't face charges.

"You gotta get somebody here quick, quick, quick, quick," John Moody said on a video recording of the fight obtained by CNN. "They're about to beat this boy to death over here."

Moody retired six days after the July 9 fight in Pinellas County. He said he did nothing wrong, and points out that, under school district policy, he's not required to break up a fight unless he feels it's safe to do so.

The beating left the boy with a broken arm and two black eyes. The three 15-year-olds suspected in the attack have been arrested and charged with aggravated assault.

After news of the fight made headlines, Gullfport Police Chief Robert Vincent criticized Moody's response.

"There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case and he didn't make any effort to do so," Chief Robert Vincent of Gulfport Police Department told WFLA.

Moody said he was scared to intervene.

"The three boys just jumped on him and start pounding on him and I did all I can," Moody said. "It was like I was in shock. I was petrified."

Moody's lawyer said his client acted appropriately.

"If he had touched these children, he would have put more people in danger," Frank McDermott said. "He would have had to rip them off of this young man throwing these violent children into other children."

ABC Action News reports what, authorities said, lead to the fight:

Investigators determined that before the fight on the bus, the victim had encountered the one of the older boys inside a school restroom at Lealman Intermediate School.
    The suspect tried to sell the victim drugs. The 13-year-old reported the suspect to school officials, but at the end of the day, the victim and the suspect ended up riding home on the same school bus.

Re: FIGHT BACK!!

The way the U.S. is going, the bus driver would've gotten fired and/or charges against him for touching a kid while breaking it up.

No way I would let my child go to schools like that. They get the crap kicked out of them, raped in bathrooms etc but whitey in da districk that have no other options due to $$$ send their kids into a population...like a lions den. No reprocussions for the purps because its all god as long as this country is torn apart from the top and its open season. Never hear about it and if you take them out u have your face posted - on trial like Z. No win situation til we get organized with some "watch dog" groups of our own. Otherwise, it's going to get worse. open season.

Quote Originally Posted by wake the f up
    No way I would let my child go to schools like that. They get the crap kicked out of them, raped in bathrooms etc but whitey in da districk that have no other options due to $$$ send their kids into a population...like a lions den. No reprocussions for the purps because its all god as long as this country is torn apart from the top and its open season. Never hear about it and if you take them out u have your face posted - on trial like Z. No win situation til we get organized with some "watch dog" groups of our own. Otherwise, it's going to get worse. open season.
    The school is fairly new and in not in a "bad" part of town. It's also an "intermediate" school where problem kids are sent. No excuses for the incident or treatment of the victim, but not so surprised either. The driver was right not to get involved. Precedence has been set and his involvement would have placed him under investigation for harming two poor young men who were trying to turn their life around. A fine example of society getting just what they asked for.

The chief of Gulfport needs to be suspended for his stupid comment. :shock:

The bus driver performed exactly as he needed to perform under today's legal system. Any action the driver physically undertook to interfere with three thugs beating up the one victim would have placed the driver in legal and physical jeopardy.

The enigmatic comments by the Gulfport police chief on the other had was feckless. The chief needs to be suspended for at least 30 days immediately by the city . ops:

Quote Originally Posted by retiredleo

The bus driver performed exactly as he needed to perform under today's legal system. Any action the driver physically undertook to interfere with three thugs beating up the one victim would have placed the driver in legal and physical jeopardy.

The enigmatic comments by the Gulfport police chief on the other had was feckless. The chief needs to be suspended for at least 30 days immediately by the city . ops:
    Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, and stop pretending like you were ever a cop. The bus driver was pathetic and cowardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredleo

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, and stop pretending like you were ever a cop. The bus driver was pathetic and cowardly.
    Good comment Chief Vincent. Unfortunately, it seems that you're irresponsible. Give yourself the days off; and, try and pretend you're a real man as the public currently has no respect for you at all.

F these thugs. Worse then animals

dey jus misundastud

Quote Originally Posted by Same ol
    dey jus misundastud

I wish you were correct. But, the problem is these (especially teen and young adult) thugs are like rabid animals and infect, contaminate, and destroy every good thing they touch while contributing nothing, themselves, of value to society. :idea: