Weight gain - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight gain

Re: Weight gain

Yeah, I'm sure you guys are getting all of that "hot ass". Real easy to do when you don't have to do any actual work and just stand around all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah, I'm sure you guys are getting all of that "hot ass". Real easy to do when you don't have to do any actual work and just stand around all night.

If you're so disgruntled dirtbag and think its cake then you should have bid for it. I'm sure you could have bumped somebody off with yor 3---- payroll. I bet you wouldn't know the criminal elements of disorderly intoxication if it hit you in the face chump. So go hide under tree and wait for that domestic quarrel in your zone that you'll milk for half your shift whiner.

With your stellar district 1 chain of command. Let me know how all that "police work" goes. Lol

That's why the District 1 Commander is reaching out to 4th Relief to address Hollywood Nites on Sunday nights. Apparently you D1 F'ers respond with your legs between your tails and are too scared to address a crowd of 25 young black males loitering in streets smoking weed, blasting stereos and illegally parked. 50 calls for service out there for various nuisances to include NDLs and your "police work" couldn't issue one citation, NTA or arrest? Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by 49999 Payroll

If you're so disgruntled dirtbag and think its cake then you should have bid for it. I'm sure you could have bumped somebody off with yor 3---- payroll. I bet you wouldn't know the criminal elements of disorderly intoxication if it hit you in the face chump. So go hide under tree and wait for that domestic quarrel in your zone that you'll milk for half your shift whiner.

I sorry sorry. Your right. I am just a little upset because I got my 10th choice on the bid. I really think I can make sgt S's squad stellar. Me and bobby j all the way.

Wgat does all of this banner have to do with the caring of the chubs here?

Quote Originally Posted by 49789
    Quote Originally Posted by 49999 Payroll

I sorry sorry. Your right. I am just a little upset because I got my 10th choice on the bid. I really think I can make sgt S's squad stellar. Me and bobby j all the way.
    CASE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12